您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
冷静投机之路--空头翻译整理

www.coolbyway.com

The Mysterious Origins of the W. D. Gann’s Square Of Nine

江恩的9方图的神秘起源

By W. Bradstreet Stewart

作者   威.  布拉德斯特里特. 斯图尔特

The Square of Nine is undoubtedly the most mysterious and popular of W. D. Gann’s financial market calculators. There is something about this strange number wheel.

9方图无庸质疑的是江恩金融市场计算方面最受欢迎最神秘的工具。这里介绍一些有关这个神秘数字轮的 事情。

One wonders what it is about this spiral number chart that so peaks everyone’s interest. Is it simply the promise of great fortune for decoding the secret calculator of a legendary market master? Or is there something more subtle, something mysterious, ancient, and unknown that resonates deeper in the being of those intrigued by this chart?

这个数字螺旋的图表居然让这么多人痴迷,其实就是因为预期获得巨大财富的密码就隐藏在一位传奇式的交易大师所使用的这个图表里?

It is said that Gann discovered the Square of Nine in India, a story that has not been verified, but would not be surprising since the Square of Nine may be found all over India. In Hindu temples throughout the land, there are small 5 x 5 squares (the inner square of the Square of 9) next to the doorways.

传说江恩是在印度的时候发现了9方图,这个传说没有确实的证据,但是请不要惊讶,你可以在印度随手 就能找到9方图,在印度的寺庙的地板上,门口有小型的5X5 方形(9方图的内方是5X5方),

This leads us to an ancient Vedic diagram called the Parmasayika Grid (Figure 1). In this diagram a lotus grows out of the naval of the cosmic man, at the exact center of the grid. This lotus is “Brahma” the universal vital principle, extending itself out through the lotus blossom into the multi-dimensional grid of the manifesting universe.

这就带领我们面对一张叫做“Parmasayika Grid”的远古印度的图表,见附图一。在这张图表的中心有一 个莲花生长成一个宇宙人,这个莲花就是梵语中的“Brahma”意思是说一个普遍的至关宇宙的法则,这个 人通过莲化的生长壮大而使自己和包绕自己的格子不断壮大和伸展,使他自己能够到多维空间去,以充满 全部的宇宙。

Since vegetable growth, along with all life, extends itself in spiral motion, it would circumambulate the grid from center ring to outer, just as price and time do on Gann’s calculators. As the lotus grows, it progresses from the greater deities at the center to the lesser deities at the outer edge, the deities representing in the sacred tradition, universal laws and principles by which all that is born and exists in manifest space-time is governed. See Figure 1.

这个宇宙人在格子中旋转,并象蔬菜生长一样,在螺旋运动中使自己变大变强壮,这不就是江恩所说的时间和价格的运动吗?它的神力在中心最大逐渐向外延递减,这个普遍的原理和规则控制着时空和整个宇宙的生存和发展。见图一。

This universal vital principle, “Brahma”, which comes forth from the center as the lotus flower extending itself into 3 dimensional space-time, is pure consciousness projecting itself into form according to mathematical relationships and harmonies. This projection can take on individual and physical form like a tree or a person, or it can be a group form like a business, a school or even an essentially non-physical thought form like a financial market.

“Brahma”的普遍法则,是从伸展进三维时空的莲花中心产生出来的,按照数学的和谐关系它是一种纯意识形式。它呈现出的是一个实在的人和物,比如一棵树和一个人,或者他可以是一个经济实体,一个学说或者一个从本质上非物理性的思想形式类似金融市场。

That group form is composed of all of the thought, work, energy and activity of any kind that is connected with that particular pattern of form. Hence, soybeans and charts of soybean behavior are graphical representation of the conglomerate of thought energy about soybeans

这种法则和时空模型可以适用于几乎所有的思想,工作,能量和行动中。因此大豆和大豆的图表里就隐藏着全市场所有人思想的集合。

In The Hindu Temple, Stella Kramrisch presents the ground plan for Hindu temples since ancient Vedic times, called the Vastupurusamandala (Figure 2), again our Square of 9, defining it as, “the place for the meeting and marriage of heaven and earth, where the whole world is present in terms of measure, and is accessible to man…” She explains that its essential form is a square which, “can be converted into a triangle, a hexagon, octagon and circle of equal area and retain its symbolism…”

在印度的寺庙里,Stella Kramrisch介绍了远古时期印度寺庙的平面图,被叫做“Vastupurusamandala” (见图2),在这张图上我们再一次看到9方图,它被称做“天与地相会与交合的地方,就人们容易理解和 观测的角度而言,这里几乎可以展现出全世界”她解释说:“它本质的形状就是个正方形,它可以换算成 一个三角形,一个六边形,一个八角形,以及一个同它面积相等的并保留了它的象征和符号的圆”

Sounds strikingly similar to Gann’s Coffee Rio, Hexagon, and 360 Degree Charts. She further explains that, “the Vastu of 64 squares is meant for the construction of shrines and for worship by Brahmanas, and the Vastu of 81 squares is for the construction of other buildings and for worship on behalf of kings.” Here with the 8 x 8 square, we discover Gann’s Squareof 4, the inner square of the Square of 8, as the alternative to the Square of 9, perhaps giving us an explanation for Gann’s use of 8 x 8 grid paper for his charts.

引人注意的相似的声音也来自江恩的咖啡期货分析图,六边形图,360度圆形图。她更进一步的解释说: “Vastu的64方图所指的是神庙的解释和对“Brahmanas”的崇拜,而81方图是对其他的建筑物的解释和对 国王的崇拜”。这里出现一个8X8的图,我们发现了江恩4的方图,它是8方图的内方,是作为9方图进行排 列的可供选择使用的图形形状,这也许就为我们解释了,为什么江恩在画9方图时总是使用8X8的格纸

Kramrisch continues, “the square of the Vastupurusamandala is divided into small squares and in diagonals…their points of intersection are the vital parts and tender spots (marma) of the site…these must not be hurt or interfered with…”, Gann’s familiar crosses forming the “hot spots” on the Square of 9. See Figure 2.

Kramrisch接着说道:“Vastupurusamandala的方形可以被对角线分割成小的方形,它们的交叉点就是哪个生命有关的柔软的区域,这里绝对不能被伤害或者被打扰” 江恩的被人所熟知的交叉线构成了在9方图 上热点,见图2

However, we may still wonder what exactly these sensitive “marma” points are measuring; how is this “marriage of heaven and earth” quantified? An ancient Hindu architectural text dedicates its wisdom, “for the pleasure of the astronomers and astrologers, as it has been transmitted from Brahma to our days through an unbroken series of sages. Building is begun under favorable stars. They are consulted when the ground is taken possession of and when the rite of depositing the Germ of the temple is performed. The regents of the planets and the stars have their allocation in the diagram of the temple and their images are carved on its walls. By them are regulated the measurement of the whole building and its parts; the life of the donor, and the age of the temple too. The temple is built in the likeness of the universe and is its reduced image.”

然而,我们更想知道的是怎样去精确的测量这些敏感的“marma”点,怎么把这个所谓“天地交合”的点 进行量化?一本远古印度的建筑学书籍体现了这种智慧:“作为天文学家和占星家的乐趣和荣幸,是作为 连续的完美的圣人把来自宇宙最高最神圣的实体和精神传播到我们每天的生活中来,建筑开工要在有利的 星体状态下。他们要考虑什么时候去拥有土地以及寺庙的落成仪式应该在那一天举行最好。有控制力的行 星和星体被安置在寺庙的图表里,而它们的图象也被刻在墙上。通过这些星体来控制和调节整座建筑和它 的组成部分的尺寸,捐献人的生命,寺庙的寿命也同样就被控制和调节了。寺庙被构建的和宇宙非常近似 甚至就是宇宙的翻版。”

Growth within the builder’s grid ensues from a specific point of birth, and exactly at the point when the seed is germinated and growth initiated, the planets and stars are carved into their positions on the walls of the grid. On the walls of Gann’s grid we find the 360 ° circle of the zodiac, marking the motions of the planets and stars, and the birth point is likewise an essential key for Gann, for it is the beginning point of the number count in the square, and essential for casting a proper natal chart.

从一个出生的特别点开始继而在创建者的格子里成长,这非常象一颗种子发芽并开始生长的时候那样,行星和星体按照它们的位置被雕刻在墙上的格子里。在江恩为我们所搭建的这面墙的格子里我们找到了分布有12黄道宫的360度圆形,来象征行星和天体,而出生的哪个点对于江恩来说也是同样重要的关键点,因为它将是方形图上计算数量的开始点,是形成一个正确的占星诞生星位图表的关键。

The Square of 9 is an instrument which calculates the mathematical measure of the growth of a form from a germination point, and correlates the motion or growth of that form with the astronomical and astrological influences governing it, allowing the analyst to read the stages of and influences upon the development of the Stupa, lotus, form or market.

9方图是一个工具,计算从一个特有的萌芽点状态形成生长的数学度量,使得由这个起点产生的特有的运动和成长形式与天文和占星的影响和控制与调节作用力产生关联,这样可以使得分析家可以读取到宇宙发展运动的进程和影响状态。

Daniel Ferrera in his new course, said clearly that the Square of 9 as a mathematical and astronomical calculator. He also points out that the Square of 9 is not to be perceived in only its two-dimensional perspective, but as a pyramid, spiraling from the center around and down to the outer ring at the base of the pyramid.

丹尼尔,佛尔瑞拉在他的新书中明确的指出9方图是天文数学的计算器,他也指出9方图不仅仅是2维空间的透视图,它是立体的四维的成金字塔样螺旋向外伸展的。

Manifest form projects itself into the three dimensions of space and time in the form of a three-dimensional conic, not a two-dimensional spiral. Therefore we should perceive the growth of our form taking on extension in the Z-plane forming a vortex, whirlpool, or conic spiral as it rotates through the mathematical grid of planetary and stellar influences.

形式本身所显现的东西证明了三维时空的形态是一个三维的二次曲线,不是一个两维的螺旋,因此我们要认识到我们所知道的事物发展形式是一个成旋涡状态运动的,在行星和恒星影响下所组成的,数学定义下“Z字形平面”。

India is not the only ancient civilization to have possessed this subtle wisdom. Again, in Ancient Egypt we find the same design built into the ground plan of the Great Pyramid, probably the oldest surviving structure on Earth, dated by recent research to perhaps earlier than 10,000 B.C.E., and theorized by some to be the last remnant of the legendary Atlantis.

古印度不是唯一掌握这种精细智慧的古老文明,在古埃及我们找到了同样的建筑形式那就是金字塔的设计,这些古代文明的遗迹最近被证明为大约在公元一万年前甚至更早的时候就已经存在了,而这些文明很可能就是传说中的大西州亚特兰迪斯文明中残存下来的。

Of the importance of the Square of 8 and 9 grid relationship, Schwaller says, “These two lengths, 8 and 9, are related to musical harmony. This is the tone in music and also the ratio between the diameter of a disk and the side of a square of the same surface area. The sum of 8 and 9 is 17, the famous number of Jabir [the famous Arabic alchemist of the 8th century C.E.]. It is associated with 28 and is the key number for the “balance” (mizan,measure of balance).”

对8方图和9方图的重要关系,古埃及考古学家,金字塔研究专家史沃乐先生说:“这两个长度,8和9,和 音律和谐规律是相关联的,它们是音乐中的调和与增强,也是一个圆的直径和等面积直角方形的边长的比率。8和9的和等于17,它是一个著名的阿拉伯术士在公元8世纪所使用的一个著名的数字。它是和28结合 在一起的,是一个测量平衡状态时的关键性数字。

“As Above, So Below.” Is it surprising, then, that a diagram of such importance to the ancients is to be found applicable to the modern financial markets? Obviously the ancients chose this design as the basis for their most holy and magnificent achievements for an important purpose. We see in both the Egyptian and Vedic traditions that the Square of Nine has, since the beginning of time, been used as a measure of the relationship between man and cosmos.

“ As Above, So Below.” 这句话字面意思令人不解,但是从远古时代遗迹上发现的这句话是否对于当 代的金融市场同样重要呢? 远古时代的人在它们神圣和华丽的建筑基础上选择刻上这么一句话,应该是 明显的有重要的意图的。我们在古代埃及和古代印度的传统9方图上都能找到这句话,自从有时间记载的年代开始,这句话就用来度量人和宇宙之间的关系。

==============================================================================
文章中一些带引号的 单词 是古代梵文

翻译:空头

仅供大家内部学习交流,错误多多请指正

梅花小孩金融易学家园股市捉妖记

楼主| 发表于 2003-10-18 10:27 |
其中有两张图我不会发过来,请朋友们代劳!

发表于 2003-10-18 11:16 |

可以交流。

梅花小孩金融易学家园股市捉妖记

楼主| 发表于 2003-10-18 21:52 |
空头翻译整理   www.coolbyway.com

江恩第一部证券著作

江恩原著《股票图形中的真理》节选

第七章 交易者基本素质

PATIENCE  忍耐

Patience is a virtue, especially in the stock market. Acquire it if you can. You must have patience to wait for the right opportunity to come, and not be overanxious and get in too soon. Once you buy or sell a stock and it starts moving in your favor, you must have patience to hold it until there is a good reason or sufficient cause for closing the trade. Never close a trade just because you have a profit; do not become impatient and get out for no real reason. Every act, either in opening or closing a trade, must have a sound basic cause behind it. Hopes and fears must be eliminated. There is no use selling a stock because you fear it is going down, nor buying it because you hope it is going up. Look at your charts and see which way the trend points and follow it. If no definite trend is shown, use patience and wait.

忍耐是一种美德,特别是在股票市场中。尽你所能的学会它。你必须要忍耐并等到一个恰当的机会来临,不要过于急切和渴望并那么快就进入市场里。一旦你买入或卖出一只股票而它也如你所愿的那样运动,你就必须坚持去持有它,直到有一个很好的理由或者足够的原因来结束这个交易。永远不要仅仅因为你有了一点利润就结束交易,不要急躁,并在没有一个合理原因的情况下就退出交易。每一个交易动作不管你是开始交易还是停止交易,都必须事先有一个可靠的彻底的基础理由来支持你。希望和恐惧就可以得到排除。因为你恐惧一个股票正在运行的下跌而卖出股票或者因为期望一个股票涨的更高而买入都是毫无价值的。看看你的图表并观察趋势是什么路数,跟随它。假如没有发现明确的趋势,就学会忍耐和等待。

NERVE 勇气

Nerve is just as essential as patience; in fact, nerve is the equal of capital. In getting my experience, I have been broke over 40 times, I have lost all of my money, but there never has been a time yet when I lost my nerve. Years ago, when I was experimenting and working on methods for forecasting the market, I would get in the market wrong and lose all my working capital, but I never let it get my "goat." I studied very carefully how I made the mistake and what the cause of the loss was. In this way, I profited by every mistake and loss, and was enabled to perfect my method of forecasting and trading so that I could make a success.
勇气是和忍耐一样是基本素质,事实上,勇气是首要的。在我的过往经历中,我暴仓40次,并失去了我所有的钱,但是这从来没有使我丧失勇气。多年以前,当我还在实验并总结市场预测中的法则的时候,我犯了很多错并失去了我所有的运营本钱,但是我没有被打倒。我仔细的研究了我是如何犯错的以及什么原因导致我亏钱。这样,我在每一次错误和损失上得到收获,使我能够形成自己完美的预测和交易法则并导致我最后的成功。
Looking backward brings nothing but regrets. I always believe in facing the future with nerve and hope. But let the nerve and the hope be based on some sound principle that will prevent costly mistakes of the past. During my career I have seen many traders who had made one mistake after another and suffered severe losses, and still had some capital to work with but when an opportunity appeared, they lacked the nerve to act. In cases of this kind, the nerve would have been more valuable than capital.

追悔过去除了带来遗憾不会带来别的。我永远信仰用勇气和理想来直面未来。但是要使这份勇气和理想建立在一些可靠和有效的法则上,这样可以有效的防止你过去惨重的损失再发生。在我的股市生涯里我曾经看到大量的交易者一次次犯错并遭受沉重的损失,但他们仍有大量的资金来操作,但当一个很好的机会来临时他们反而没有勇气去行动了。这种情况下,勇气比资金更有价值。

KNOWLEDGE 知识

In the early part of my career I made some great success, and what might be called lucky strikes. I made a lot of money easily and then I spent or lost it easily. But I did not give up or lose my nerve. I always figured that I was a better man after each reverse, because I had acquired experience. Experience is the only school to learn in and the burnt child is the one who knows the pain from having put his fingers in the fire. Mistakes are all right and hard to avoid. They are good for us, because if we profit by them, they prove valuable. But it is wrong to make the same mistake the second time. Therefore, use every mistake as a stepping stone to progress; analyze each mistake you make and the cause of every loss, in order to avoid repeating the same error in future. With each experience I had, good or bad, I accumulated knowledge, and after all, knowledge is the greatest power of all, for capital will always come to knowledge.

在我事业生涯的早期我很顺利的就获得了一些成功,而这些成功更应该称为走运。我很容易的就获得了大量的金钱而我花费或者说损失的也很容易。但是我从没有丧失我的勇气。我始终坚信我在每次逆境之后都会变的更出色,因为我从逆境中获得了经验。经验只能从实际训练中才能获得,一个小孩要通过把他的手指头放到火上才能知道到被火烧的感觉很疼。错误是很正常的并且很难避免。错误对我们来说是件好事,因为假如我们从错误中得益,错误就变成有价值的东西。但是如果同样的错误出现两次,就是件坏事了。所以,分析你所犯的每一个错误以及导致你损失的原因,以便使你避免在未来重复同样的错误,并使每一个错误成为你不断进步不断发展的阶石。我把我所得到的经验,好的或着坏的,积累成市场认知,而这种对市场的认识是最有力量的,资产的积累总是开始于知识和认识的积累。

HEALTH AND REST  健康和休息

Good health is essential to success in any line. It is one of the great assets for success in the speculative market. At least twice a year a man should close up all of his trades, get entirely out of the market, and go away for a vacation or stay away from the market and rest up. Let your mind rest and your judgment get clear. The man who continually sticks to any business too long without a rest or change gets his judgment warped. He gets in a rut and sees things from a one-sided point of view. When you are in the market on either side, it is but human nature for you to hope that it will go your way, and you, therefore, give greater weight to any event that seems to indicate a favorable move to your side. When you are out of the market, you are able to see things as they really are, and judge the market without a distorted view, with hope and fear eliminated. Traders who are continually in the market day in and day out and never allow any time to elapse between trades, sooner or later lose all their money

良好的健康的身体是获得任何行业成功的基本要素。它也是在投机市场里获得成功的非常重要的一个基本要素。一个人在一年中至少要有两次停下他所有的交易,完全的离开市场,度假或在远离市场的地方休息。让你的身心得到休息并使你的判断力变的更敏锐。人过久的从事交易得不到休息缺乏变化,他的判断力就会生绣而变的扭曲。他会变的老套呆板并且从一个极端的方面来看问题。当你局限在市场之中时,不管你是成为市场多空双方的哪一方,你作为一个“人”就会很自然的期望市场按你的想法来运行,你因此会下很大力气来找到几乎所有你能找到的从表面看上去对你有利的事件或信号。而当你跳出市场时,你就能看到市场中真实的情况,并且用没有被市场所歪曲的视角来判断这个市场,从而消除贪婪和恐惧的影响。那些频繁的在市场中日进日出,不愿意放过任何一个交易机会,绝不允许自己浪费任何交易时间的那些交易者,或早或晚会输光他们所有的钱。

I know one trader who follows scientific forecasting and makes a success. He never makes more than five or six trades in the year. If he buys stocks during the winter or early spring for a rise, and the advance materializes as he expected, he sells out and takes his profits. Then he leaves the market alone, sometimes for several months. In the summer, if he sees indications of a bull or a bear market starting, he gets in again, and if the market moves his way, he may follow it up and pyramid for several months. When he gets an indication that the end is near, he closes up his trades, takes his profits, and like the wild geese, wends his way to the sunny South. Sometimes he stays all winter in Florida, hunting and fishing; then goes over to Hot Springs, Arkansas, takes a course of baths; returns to Wall Street in good health and fit for another tilt with the Bulls and Bears.

我知道一个交易者他跟随着科学的预测并使自己获得了成功。他在一年中的交易次数从不超过6次。假如他因为冬季或者早春季节的上涨而买入股票,当上涨达到他自己的合理期望位置时,他就落袋为安。之后他就放任市场自己去波动,不去管市场的涨跌,并常常就这样不闻不问几个月。到了夏末,假如他看到了一个牛市或熊市开始的信号指示时,他又回到市场来了,假如市场按他预想的运行,就会使用金字塔方法逐步累进跟随趋势几个月。当他看到趋势快要结束的信号时,他就立即平仓落袋为安,并象天鹅一样飞到阳光明媚的南方。有时他会在佛罗里达呆上一整个冬天,打猎钓鱼,然后转道去体会一下阿肯色洲炎热的早春,舒服的享受一系列洗澡沐浴的乐趣,再身强力壮的返回华尔街,有能力应付任何牛市和熊市的挑战。

He makes a specialty of trading in certain favorite stocks. He studies them closely and watches for certain signs that he considers almost infallible. When these signs come, he acts. He does not hurry until the time comes, but when it does, there is no hesitation -- he buys or sells. He keeps cool, calm and collected, and waits for the time to open or close a trade. Another thing he never does is to expect any fixed amount of profits or set any specific time for getting out. I have often seen him make a trade and it would go against him. He would get out and say, "Well, I guess I'll go back to my office and watch them for awhile." Sometimes it would be days or weeks before he made another trade, but when he did, it was based on some good sound reason, and 90 per cent of the time the second trade proved a winner. But suppose he had held the first trade he made and hoped it would move his way. His judgment, being biased, would have become more unreliable all the time. There is nothing like being out of the market and looking them over from an impartial viewpoint. When there is no definite trend, stay out, watch and wait, and your patience will be rewarded.

他使自己成为几个他喜爱的股票的交易专家。他精密的研究它们并关注着他几乎认为是一贯正确的可靠信号指示。当这些信号出现,他就会行动。他不会在时间到达前急噪,但是当时间到达,买卖就从不犹豫。他保持自己沉着冷静,精神集中,并等待开始或结束交易的时间到来。另外他从来不设置任何固定的收益比例或者设置任何机械的出局时间。我经常看到市场与他交易的方向相反的情况,这时他总是马上出局并总是说:“哦,我想我该回到我的办公室把这些情况做些研究了”有时他会在数日或数周之后才进行另一次交易,但是当他做交易时,它总是把交易建立在可靠的理由上,而90%以上的情况是,他第二次交易的成功证明了他仍然是个胜利者。但是假设他仍然坚持第一次的错误并总是期望市场有一天会按照他的想法来运行。此时,他的判断力就被严重扭曲了,他的想法在所有时候都变的越发不可靠。他不会象那些没有进行交易的站在市场外的人那样用一种平衡的视角来看问题。没有明确的趋势时,就不要参与交易,关注着市场,耐心等待,你的忍耐终将获得酬劳。

----W. D. Gann, Truth of the Stock Tape, pp. 22-25

摘自江恩<股票图形中的真理>第22-25

翻译:空头

水平有限,内部交流参考

发表于 2003-10-19 10:13 |

3q

ok

梅花小孩金融易学家园股市捉妖记

楼主| 发表于 2003-10-20 10:00 |
希望大家喜欢!

签到天数: 36 天

发表于 2014-3-31 18:50 |
江恩的哲理和天文数学的运用明显有希腊数学家毕达哥拉斯的影响。而毕达哥拉斯的思想来源也受到当时古埃及,巴比伦,及印度的哲理和数学的熏陶。
本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:44 , Processed in 0.073051 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.