签到天数: 1 天

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-10 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-10 23:16 编辑
228869831 发表于 2013-3-10 12:21
跌下去了每次也只能赚4W的5%2千     但有19份以上被套
即使赚了2千还是被套
不超过2400点还是被套

每次赚两千在下跌时就跑赢市场了。毕竟专业基金整体上是跑不过市场的。投机大法在市场下跌时的表现好于定投。只要有现金流入,时间长了,什么都赚出来。

媒体误解中国市场,成天在那里鼓噪买这个卖那个,弄得郭同学也出来说从市场赚钱很容易。如果能象投机大法这样做,当然容易。问题是没有多少人明白中国市场的长期投资价值还说得过去,这也是投机大法的基础,或者说里面隐含的基本分析。这个认识上的不同,阻碍了理性思考。投机大法没有多少人会去做,投资大法也没有多少人会去做。只有极少的人认真想了,更少的人理性地去做了。

没有多少人愿意当穷人,但穷人依然很多,大概就是这个道理。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-10 23:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-11 02:57 编辑
hdtfriend 发表于 2013-3-10 12:40
这个问题可大了。就好像问我炼金术是如何炼出金子的。

一个人在股市发大财,是需要天时,地利,人和, ...

如果你拿不出一个风险资金一目了然,可以具体执行的投机方案。那么按科学思维的逻辑,对你来说,老和尚的方法应该就是眼下最好的可执行方案。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-11 02:59 | 显示全部楼层
hdtfriend 发表于 2013-3-10 12:40
黄帝阴符经中有云:天发杀机,移星易宿;地发杀机,龙蛇起陆;人发杀机,天地反覆;天人合发,万化定基。

人事,需人定。张良踢了刘邦一脚,如果没有当时的一机灵。汉朝四百年江山怕是要别姓了。

这种东西也信?;P
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 6 天

发表于 2013-3-11 05:02 | 显示全部楼层
我没有说老和尚的方法不好。只是太死板。熊市赚的比利息少。牛市赚的比傻子少。总体平均来说,刚刚跑赢利息。

本质上属于较聪明的笨方法。大家可以一试,长期看不会输钱。可是赚钱比乌龟慢。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-8-10

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-11 05:13 | 显示全部楼层
野狐禅 发表于 2013-3-11 02:59
这种东西也信?

我只是引用黄帝阴付经来说明我们老祖先在很久以前就能用科学的眼光看问题。

你的方法有人的因素在里面吗?

去除了人的主观能动性,写个EA就可以实现你的方法。

问题是这个EA能顺利地从股市中提出钱来吗?

我持强烈的怀疑态度。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-8-10

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-11 05:46 | 显示全部楼层
人性有巧有拙。这才是决定收益率高低的关键。你的方法只是一个工具,能不能用好还在个人修为。
老和尚心地是好的。想给大家提供一个赚钱的工具。可惜,不是每个人都能领悟这个方法的。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-8-10

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-11 21:17 | 显示全部楼层
去看看日本近20年的日经指数先。再回头掂量掂量是否敢这样做。要知道。股市的魅力是未来是未知的,股市的要命之处也是未来是未知的。这样的莽撞赌博。碰上一波跌势。会成灰的。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-10-13

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-11 22:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-11 23:26 编辑
bxq 发表于 2013-3-11 21:17
去看看日本近20年的日经指数先。再回头掂量掂量是否敢这样做。要知道。股市的魅力是未来是未知的,股市的要命之处也是未来是未知的。这样的莽撞赌博。碰上一波跌势。会成灰的。

一波跌势?跌多少,30%?或者跌到 1500 点?

不知有多少人相信中国会变成日本。当然,如果上证指数目前能像日经指数,小三们高兴的大概不在少数。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 32 天

发表于 2013-3-11 23:59 | 显示全部楼层
野狐禅 发表于 2013-3-11 22:11
一波跌势?跌多少,30%?或者跌到 1500 点?

不知有多少人相信中国会变成日本。当然,如果上证指数目前 ...

我这里也有一个非常好的办法。
买着不退市的股票一辈子不动,留孙子!
必赚!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-11-4

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-12 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-12 00:44 编辑
一条阳 发表于 2013-3-11 23:59
我这里也有一个非常好的办法。
买着不退市的股票一辈子不动,留孙子!
必赚!

这和我推举的“成功投资的大法”就比较像了,见这个帖子的第一贴,http://bbs.macd.cn/thread-1118155-9-1.html

油阿米还就那么做了几年,不用等孙子来接班,好像已经开赚了。:D

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-12 09:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-12 09:12 编辑

看到坛子里有称退休老汉,凑十万块来市场下赌,真的假的?:)
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 330 天

发表于 2013-3-12 10:28 | 显示全部楼层
野狐禅 发表于 2013-3-12 09:00
看到坛子里有称退休老汉,凑十万块来市场下赌,真的假的?

#*22*#真假。。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2009-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 23:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野狐禅 于 2013-3-17 23:15 编辑

看到不少同学一讲起交易技术和方案,就开始讲悟性、感觉、孙子兵法、河书洛图、易经佛经道德经阴符经什么的。当然,言必谈八匪、林七也很常见。老和尚觉得这是一种弱势文化属性的表现,不知所云、人云亦云、不明就里以及言之无物。

作为比较,看看美国的一个关于自动交易的论坛里的一段议论,别人是怎么来议论“自动交易”的:

Designing a Trading Machine.
This forum is about automated trading strategies, and yet a lot of talk is on discretionary trading methods which by definition are not automated. In fact, if your trading method is not programmable, it is discretionary; and thereby can not be systematically back tested; otherwise going full circle it would be amenable to code.

Mind you, I have nothing against discretionary trading methods: experience, know how and skills have their place. Furthermore, discretionary trading can also win at this game. My own emphasis, however, is on designing automated trading strategies.

In order to develop trading machines, meaning automated strategies, a lot of skills and know how is also required; not just on the computing side – programming skills – but in many other disciplines as well: gaming theory, signal analysis, stochastic processes, predictive algorithms, economics, …, accounting, financial analysis, etc..., not to mention technical analysis, which is prevalent in these forums, and fundamental analysis. One thing is sure, there is a lot of math involved.

Long term, can some automated trading strategies not just survive market vagaries but greatly outperform even successful discretionary methods?

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
继续

Guy R. Fleury •Backtesting a stock trading strategy has for first objective: Σ(H.*ΔP) > 0. A trading strategy's payoff matrix designed to make a profit, what ever the trading strategy H, and what ever the n selected securities in ΔP over the specified trading horizon (T).

The payoff matrix and objective of a Buy & Hold portfolio of n stocks would be expressed as: Σ(H(0).*ΔP) > 0, where H(0) is simply the initial quantity bought in each of the n securities at time t = 0, and held to time (T). A trading strategy (A), to be profitable, again what ever it is, could be expressed in the same manner: Σ(H(A).*ΔP) > 0.

If you design another trading strategy (B) over the same time interval and using the same data set, then this strategy would be expressed as: Σ(H(B).*ΔP) > 0. To have strategy (B) outperform alternate strategy (A) over the same time interval, over the same stock selection, requires only that H(B) > H(A). This results in: Σ(H(B).*ΔP) > Σ(H(A).*ΔP) > 0.

Should you design your very own trading strategy (C), based on what ever trading method you prefer, and by this I really mean what ever the trading method you would want to implement, this strategy (C) has to live up to expectations: its first one being: Σ(H(C).*ΔP) > Σ(H(0).*ΔP) > 0, meaning that it must at least outperform the Buy & Hold.

If such is the case, then your strategy H(C), as a monolithic block with all its inventory movements in all the n stocks in your portfolio over the entire trading interval (T) becomes your main concern. Since your inventory will change only due to your trading decisions, profits or losses will consequently be entirely your responsibility. Your know how, your trading skills, the way you change your stock inventory levels over time will be the major reason for the alpha generated.

How many trading strategies H(D) could have the same or better performance than yours? That is easy to answer: Σ(H(D).*ΔP) > Σ(H(C).*ΔP) > Σ(H(0).*ΔP) > 0, millions if not billions.
The holly grail would be the ultimate trading strategy H(H*), the one in one googol power one googol. So stop looking for that one, and stop mentioning it; it is not even attainable in a googol life times. However, more mundane results like H(D?), or H(E?) are certainly attainable by anyone working on the main problem: the distribution of the trading decision process over the entire stock inventory over the total length of the trading interval and in accordance with your long term objectives.

Guy R. Fleury •The next step would be to study the implications of designing one's trading strategy H(C) in such a way that: Σ(H(C).*ΔP) > Σ(H(0).*ΔP) > 0, meaning that it must at least outperform the Buy & Hold. The trading strategy H(C) can be any size, it represents all the inventory changes over the long term trading interval. Naturally having H(C) = 0, would say no market exposure and therefore no profits being generated, and would result in: Σ(H(C).*ΔP) = 0. Not participating in the market brings no rewards, but it also does not generate any losses.

The payoff matrix has for output the total profit generated by all the inventory movements over the selected stocks over the entire time horizon. A 2x1 payoff matrix is sufficient to represent the case where only one trade is executed (Q.*ΔP). It's profit or loss will depend on the value of: Q.*ΔP = Q[P(out) – P(in)]. Quite simple when you look at it this way. The payoff matrix is a simplification and can summarize thousands of trades over an extended period of time in a single expression: Σ(H.*ΔP). Take the 30 DOW stocks over the past 20 years: H.*ΔP(DOW), this matrix would have for size: 5,000 rows by 30 stocks, some 150,000 data points showing the evolution of profits and losses due to prices changes and changes in the inventory holding levels for the 30 DOW stocks over the last 20 years.

Now that you can view a whole portfolio over a long term horizon, we can start looking at the problem for what it is: a multidimensional multiperiod optimization problem. Not just a period to period Markowitz type of problem, but a 2,000 or 5,000 periods at a time problem. For sure I won't be able to change ΔP(DOW), what ever I may attempt in my trading strategy. It would be the same if trading the S&P500 or S&P100 stocks. All I would have are bigger matrices. Over a 20 year trading interval ΔP(S&P500) would have some 2,500,000 price variation data points and the ΔP(S&P100) matrix would have 500,000 price variation entries. Not what could be called small matrices to deal with. But, nonetheless, showing the real nature and extent of the problem.

The payoff matrix might be a simple expression: Σ(H.*ΔP), however it is starting to be a huge portfolio analysis tool that can span the time horizon of your choice. What ever the size, meaning your stock selection over your investment period of interest, the output provides what counts most: the total profit generated by your very own trading strategy: Σ(H(C).*ΔP). And that is where your efforts should be concentrated: designing your trading strategy H(C) to span your entire stock selection ΔP in such a way that: Σ(H(C).*ΔP) > 0 as a bare minimum. Note that there is no maximum provided; this will all depend on your own payoff matrix.

Guy R. Fleury •Once you have accepted the payoff matrix: Σ(H.*ΔP) as a portfolio analysis tool, an historical map of all your trades with for outcome the total generated profit or loss, it might be time to look at its limitations: what it says and what it doesn't.

First, your trading strategy matrix H(C) what ever it is, is amenable to this matrix format. That you make 1 or 100,000 trades over the next year or the next 10, that you trade in 1 or a 1,000 stocks, that you play at the millisecond, day or short-mid-long term level, the payoff matrix can handle it. Your holding matrix H(C) is simply the chronicled stock inventory changes (the quantity on hand) over the entire history of your portfolio. The inventory level will fluctuate or vary according to your trading methodology. An example of the components in a payoff matrix can be seen in the following figure:
http://alphapowertrading.com/images/divers/Excel_Matrices_S1a.gif.
What is seen in the holding matrix H is the ongoing inventory level as shares are bought and sold. Shorts are represented as negative inventory and covering is treated as a buy. These inventory levels changes are the results of your buying and selling operations, and can be expressed as: H(C) = S(C) .- B(C); where B(C) is the add to inventory matrix, and S(C) the subtract from inventory. All matrices being the same size. Changes to the inventory will depend on your surrogate decision matrix: D(C), which means: changes to inventory levels will be the result of what ever the decision process that triggered a trade.

Your trading strategy matrix H(C) is starting to take form and meaning; and it can be viewed in its entirety as the outcome of all the trading decisions made over the entire history of your portfolio. Any thing that can affect your trading strategy (decision process) will have repercussions over your payoff matrix: Σ(H(C).*ΔP). You can design now for things that might happen in 10 or 15 years down the line.

The main idea here is to design a decision matrix that can affect the entirety of the holding matrix H(C), even if it is 5,000 trading days (20 years) by 10, 100 or 1,000 stocks. A real multidimensional, multiperiod optimization problem where the future is still to unfold.
n their respective success stories. And there is a lesson to be learned in these portfolio management policies, one of which being that these policies are programmable.

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
继续

Rajiv Malhora •I think Tom on this Forum has an Automated trading machine. I think it is called G-Bot.Isn't it Tom?

Guy R. Fleury •You're looking for your stock portfolio to outperform and realize early that the game is not a one trade game: take a profit and run kind of thing. You need more. The market you want to trade is so complex that you could view it from many different angles and still justify your unique vision of the game.

You want it to be a short term game, no problem it will accommodate. You prefer a swing trade type of game, again the market can answer your wishes. You're a long term investor looking at the big picture, there is a place for you too, and on your terms. Technically, it is up to you to design the game you want to play based on your belief system and temperament. I think the only caveat would be to be consistent within the type of game you want to play. Please understand, not consistent in trading or win/loss ratios, but being consistent methodology wise.

Can you win based on your playbook preferences? I say yes, as long as you delimit your trading environment, set up your trading rules to be consistent within this environment, and make provisions for the unexpected. A long term investor worrying about a nickle wiggle spread should be considered schizophrenic to say the least.

The market does not care what you think. It's there to spread the risk of business ventures. It's mission is not to respond to your program, it's mission is just to be there, provide a market place, give you the opportunity to exchange cash for shares if you want to take the risk somebody else does not want to take anymore, or shares for cash when you are no longer willing to hold that risk. The time and the price of this exchange is in your hands. I describe this exchange function using a payoff matrix: Σ(H.*ΔP).

Mark Brown mark@markbrown.com •i have been doing fully automated trading for a couple of decades now. i fought the ignorance vigorously that it could even be done and now it's accepted and mainstream. there is no denying that high frequency trading is not being done by humans on a discretionary basis, i tried it - i know. however that said and i don't know why? i have never been able to achieve financially what my mentor accomplished as a discretionary trader.

ren tech however is certainly an example of quant surpassing typical discretionary trading abilities, don't know if they topple the best discretionary traders but they seem formidable. there is no denying it however at some point to be wildly successful the required influx of committed capital will be needed. then the marketing machine is brought out and the real endeavor of raising capital begins and becomes a run away train. i have been with an organization and witnessed this myself first hand - when your hot your hot. ~m

Guy R. Fleury •What's your payoff matrix? What are the characteristics of your present trading method? What are the numbers? You must have traded long enough to know these numbers by now: average win per trade, average number of trades per period, etc...

The average long term market return over the past century has been around 9 to 10% compounded. To achieve this long term level of performance, all that might be required is a lot of time and a dart to initiate things. But when you look at it closely, and see what is implied, you could almost achieve this performance level blindfolded, or even go as far as letting your machine do the job.

To achieve 10% per year on your investment, requires an average net move of $0.02 per day on a $50 stock equivalent. Imagine the concept here: two cents to be made in a single day trading a $50 stock. Even if you take a week to make your $0.10 net, you are still on track to reach your annual goal. How many 10 cents move in a week, or even a day can you make? All your machine has to do is: get in, get out, collect $0.10, thank you, next. And then the question becomes: how many next?

Oh, you want 30% plus per year, no problem! You're looking for a net move of $0.06 per day or $0.30 per week on your $50 stock. The variance per day on a $50 stock is about $1.50, on a weekly basis I would guesstimate in the vicinity of $2.50 (variance is a random variable here). Over 800 stocks will move by more than $1.00 in a single day. How many $0.50 moves are there in the market in a single day? There is no lack of opportunities out there.

I know, it is boring to accumulate nickels and dimes, then go for quarters! It is up to each one of us to design better mouse traps, better trading strategies; that they be boring or not is irrelevant. Your job is to figure out ways for your machine to accomplish these mundane tasks, and then watch your machine do its intended job properly. In the end, it's your trading strategy H(C), and your mission is to fill up your own payoff matrix: Σ(H(C).*ΔP?).

Chris C Yu •@Guy, have you ever compiled a statistical variance analysis on a single name stock such as google or othe momentum stocks on automated trading vs. a buy-and-hold? We all know the run away success of this beta stock relative to overal market performance. If we empirically derive GOOG long term buy-and-hold strategy and determine its alpha performance during a designated trading period of 1500 candle period, statistically speaking an automated algorithmic trading should outperform a buy-and-hold strategy on the same stock name. By how much % points, of course it all depends on the architecture of algo. Is there a sweet spot you prefer over other in term of frequency? I tend to scale up/down and customize trading frequency after some number crunching and market conditions. Afterall company's fundamental is its driver to success. To a larger extent that's the basis of discretionary trading. Technical trading is also vital. Combination of the two is recipe for success.

Radi Cholakov •Think 80% profit in the past year is out preforming a lot of things mainly with automated trade so I think that it's possible to be stressful and create algorithms that work in the long run. At least algorithms are based on successful on historical data if properly back tested so they allow you to learn what would've been your most profitable rules for the tested period which hopefully should be successful in the future too. But it's not a one time act of creating something and then forgetting about it and just profit. Algorithmic trade requires time and effort just like any other type of trade.

Guy R. Fleury •@Chris, technically I do not know how to answer your questions. Your argument seems to rely on: now that we have hindsight, it is easy to design trading strategies that can outperform the Buy & Hold on past data. I would have to answer this question the same you would: yes. But then, designing such trading strategies would be kind of self defeating.

If I look at Google's next 6 years of data (1,500 trading days), I really don't know how it will behave. All I can say is: look at how it behave in the past. There is anecdotal evidence of all sorts over those price movements. For sure, I can not determine what will be the sweet spot over the next 6 years; I am not looking for any. And if I was looking for it, I do think that it probably would be the wrong quest. That prices will fluctuate: yes; in what manner, I don't know. Can I profit from that: yes.

Daniel Boutrin •@Guy R. Fleury
You are quite confusing few things, in the world of High Frequency Trading, most of your computation is wrong.
1. Liquidity is a discret quantity, which means you can only assume your orders aren't deforming the market during your back testing.

2. Back testing on historical values only demonstrate how stable might be your automate , not how it will perform, as the core idea behind doing an automate is to realized an asymetric output from pseudo stochastic input.

3. Cointegration, Correlation, ... are all at a point a sensitive value on how stable the market is, assuming in a peacefull world nothing will change and asset should provide a reward on the investment. That's idea is an assumption and not true. During crisis, investissors prefer to secure their money rather than leveraging it, which explain negative rate of TBILL.

Having say that , H(C) = S(C) .- B(C) isn't the correct form to evaluate a high frequence trading automate.
This is what we call a a Call ( H(C(t), H(C,T)), as you will roll around a certain worstof/bestof barrier the composition. In this equation you have to analyze a composite volatility under discret constraint ( cointegration, autocorrelative barrier, ..) and a risk measure far different than the other which lead to something like Σ(H(C)-B(C)=theta((H(C(t))-H(C(T))+)-error(C(t,T))

Arf, Ok I give up, It's way too hard to explain this on linkedin, sorry to bother you

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 23:08 | 显示全部楼层
有没有看出钢枪铁炮和铁布衫金钟罩的不同?:lol
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2003-11-6

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 395 天

发表于 2013-3-18 01:11 | 显示全部楼层
按照你这个方法,买入2倍ETF杠杆指数基金,收益翻倍。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2011-5-10

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 2 天

发表于 2013-3-18 05:34 | 显示全部楼层
老祖宗发明铁布衫的时候,还没有投机呢。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2012-12-25

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 2 天

发表于 2013-3-18 05:40 | 显示全部楼层
老祖宗表示,在钢枪洋炮面前有些气短。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2012-12-25

回复 使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:17 , Processed in 0.066646 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.