中华占星挚爱成就梦想市场推演结构深研究行云流水话投资

发表于 2013-10-1 22:20 | 显示全部楼层

一个有关主宰时间因子探索的故事

来自:MACD论坛(bbs.macd.cn) 作者:xingjw 浏览:148775 回复:261

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2016-8-9 10:25 编辑

说明:以下英文原著和中文翻译主要来自互联网,Xixicat2007, STU兄提供了大部分的中文翻译。由于找不到完整版的英文资料,因此无法看到本书完整的内容。发此贴,一方面本书提供的附录有不少关于江恩理论重要的资料,一方面作者也提供了很多学习江恩理论过程中很多宝贵的经验。

以下全部是正文部分
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEDICATED:
献给:

To Mr. Gann, a truly remarkable man, —Thanks. You were right. "If you seek, you will find." Iwonder if you ever knew what your work woulddo. I wish we could have met. I believe we would have liked each other. We were just in different circles. Oh, well, as you said-"big circles and little circles, old circles and young circles, past circles and future circles, will all come together and 'square out' in time".
江恩,一位真正伟大的人。谢谢你,你是对的。只要探索,就会有发现。我很好奇,你是否知道你的研究会有今天的成果。我希望,我们能够相遇。我相信,我们会彼此欣赏。我们只是在不同的循环里。哦,好,正如你曾说过的那样——大循环和小循环,老循环和新循环, 过去的循环和未来的循环,都将走到一起,并且在时间上形成正方。

UNTILTHAT TIME,
等待那一刻【的到来】
RESPECTFULLY, "THESEEKER"
敬仰你的探索者

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
☼  ☽  ☿   ♀   ♂   ♃   ♄   ♅  ♆  ♇    //   ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

参与人数 11奖励 +117 热心 +50 金币 +18 时间 理由
投机大哥 + 18 + 9 + 8 2023-8-31 14:33 我很赞同^_^
ibm0002 + 8 2015-12-9 00:31 感谢分享^_^
恶意空仓 + 5 2015-11-15 20:46 感谢分享^_^

查看全部评分

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 47 天

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2013-10-2 13:37 编辑

PREFACE
前言
This story is a true story of a strange and curious search for a strange and curious secret of a strange and curious man who died almost 30 years ago.
这是一个真实的故事,一个既奇特又奇妙的探索,探索一个既奇特又奇妙的秘密,这个秘密属于一个既奇特又奇妙的人,而他在30年前就已经逝去。

I have simply called myself "The Seeker" because we are all seekers.The final "THAT WHICH IS SOUGHT" of all our seeking is the same.However, we have many paths available to us. Some of us seek this "THATWHICH IS SOUGHT" in material things of different kinds. Some of us seek"IT" in mysteries and secrets.
我把自己称作“探索者”,因为我们所有人都是探索者。最终的探索结果都是一样的。但是,我们有很多条路可以走。我们有些人在不同的资料中寻找被探索的东西。

My search was in both areas simultaneously in the commodity markets and the W.D.Gann trading philosophy. It is my hope that you can benefit from my search andthat I can show you a proper path to take that will allow you both profitableand enriching experiences in both the markets and in life.
我们有些人在秘籍中寻找它。我的研究同时设计商品市场和江恩的嫁衣哲学。我希望,你能够从我的研究中受益,我可以给你指出一条正确的道路,它使你在投资和生活两方面都能够获益。

As I said, "MY STORY" is a strange, curious one. When I try to recall itand write it for you, I keep running into a problem. The problem is-that the end of the story was the beginning and beginning of the story was the ending-exceptit was before the beginning. I know that I am not making myself very clear, but that is as well as I can say it for now. Perhaps it will clear up somewhat as Itell it.
正如我所说,我的故事是既奇特又奇妙的。当我尽量回忆并把它写出来时,我遇到一个问题。问题是,故事的终点就是起点,故事的起点又是终点——除非它早于起点。我知道,我没有表达清楚,但是我现在只能这么说。也许,当我阐述它的时候,能够变得更清晰些。

The real beginning of "MY STORY" was when I paid my "trusted friend" for the Master Time Factor, which he did not have. He just took mymoney and gave me nothing in return but a series of practically meaningless numbers and rules, which were devastating if used in the markets.
故事的真正开始是当我付给一位信任的朋友一笔钱,以获得主宰时间因子,然而他并没有主宰时间因子时。他拿走了我的钱,却没给我任何东西,而只是一系列的毫无意义的,如果用在投资中,将会是毁灭性的数字和规则。

One of the reasons that made the story curious and strange was that I already hadthe key to find the Master Time Factor, but I hadn't looked at it or read it inyears. I paid "my friend" for something he didn't give me, but I GAVEhim the real thing that I PAID him for, which he didn't give me. Very strange!You understand-I bought something from him but at the same time I gave him the thing that I was trying to buy from him-the thing that he did not have; butwhich I already had and gave to him. Neither of us knew it at time. Even today,two years later, he will not know the value of the thing that I gave him,unless he happens to read these words. EVEN THEN, HE WILL HAVE TO TAKE THATTHING AND LIVE IT, rather than read it. That thing was more useful than the Master Time Factor, and in fact, it is what we are all looking for when wedesire the knowledge of the Master Time Factor.
让这个故事变得既奇特又奇妙的原因之一是,我已经找到发现主宰时间因子的关键,但是,我一直都没有关注它。我为朋友所不曾拥有的东西付了一笔钱,但是我给了他我花钱要买的,而他却并没有给我的东西。非常奇特!你知道吗,我从他那里买了些东西,但是,同时我又把我想要从他那里买的东西给了他——这是他没有的 东西,但是我已经有了,并且给了他。而那时,我们都不知道。即使今天,两年之后,他依然不知道我给他的东西的价值,除非他碰巧读到这些话。即使如此,他仍然必须遵照执行,而不只是读它。这东西比主宰时间因子更有价值,事实上,它正是当我们渴望有关主宰时间因子的知识时所寻找的东西。

It is a strange, curious fact- the living of this thing makes it comes alive. The reading of it is just words.
这是一件既奇特又奇妙的事——这个东西的存在使得它存在。读它只是一些词语而已。

The thing that I am talking about is "The Seeker's Creed". It is inAppendix V in the Appendices.
我正在说的,就是“探索者信条”。它在附录五中。

Until this very day "my friend" was the only person I had ever given My Creed to. Now, I give it to you. I hope you will PROVE IT-HOLD FAST TO IT-THEN GIVE IT TO YOUR FAMILY, CHILDREN, AND FRIENDS. IT IS MORE VALUABLE THAN SILVEROR GOLD—OR THE MASTER TIME FACTOR!
直到今天,我的这个朋友是唯一我唯一只曾我的信条给过我的这位朋友,现在,我将它给你们。我希望,你能够证明它,紧紧地抓住它。然后,将它用在的家庭、孩子和朋友,它比金银珠宝或者主宰时间因子更有价值!"
THE SEEKER" August 8, 1983
探索者1983年8月8日

参与人数 2奖励 +14 热心 +5 时间 理由
wolion + 6 + 2 2013-10-7 09:16 MACD有楼主更精彩!
deng2007tom + 8 + 3 2013-10-1 22:27 MACD有楼主更精彩!

查看全部评分

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
TABLE OFCONTENTS
目录
Chapter1 - Introduction - My Story Begins
第一章 故事开始
Chapter2 - Disaster For An April Fool
第二章 愚人节的灾难
Chapter3 - What Next? Or More Aptly Where Now?  
第三章 下一步
Chapter4 - "You Must Destruct Before You Can Construct".
第四章 不破不立
Chapter5-1 Begin Again
第五章 重新开始
Chapter6 - Stock Market,Astrology,Mindset,Mr. Gann & Me.
第六章 股市,占星,心态,江恩和我
Chapter7-1 Discover the Legendary Master Time Factor!.
第七章 发现传奇的主宰时间因子
Chapter8 - Here Is A Path. You Could Try This One
第八章 这里有条路,你可以试一试
Chapter9 - "The Seeker's Creed"
第九章 “探索者信条”
Chapter10 - For Me - The Closing Of A Circle
第十章 对我来说,回到原点

AppendixI - Forecasting By Time Cycles
附录I 时间周期预测
AppendixII - Fragments of Gann Monograph
附录II 零散的江恩研究资料
AppendixIII - "Learn Before You Lose" Sales Brochure.
附录III “亏损前学习”宣传册
AppendixIV - "Forecasting" (The Master Time Factor Lesson) .
附录IV “预测”(主宰时间因子教程)
AppendixV - "The Seeker's Creed"
附录V “探索者信条”
AppendixVI - Master Time Factor Charts Of The DJIA
附录VI 道琼斯指数主宰时间因子图表
AppendixVII - Weekly Charts Showing Master Time Factor . .
附录VII 主宰时间因子周线图表

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2014-7-21 22:22 编辑

我只找到了附录1到附录5的内容,但很遗憾没有找到附录6,附录7的内容,因此请大家看看谁能提供一份完整版的英文书,以便形成一份完整的学习资料。

Soy APPENDIX II.rar

201 KB, 下载次数: 315

售价: 1 大牛币  [记录]

附录2

Gann, W.D._Learn Before You Loose-APPENDIX III.rar

963.05 KB, 下载次数: 374

附录3

FORECASTING-Gann, W.D._Master Time Factor-APPENDIX IV.rar

91.72 KB, 下载次数: 307

附录4

20年主宰的时间因子.rar

196.54 KB, 下载次数: 431

20年预测图

(1939.8)Foreasting by Time Cycles-APPENDIX I.rar

1.6 MB, 下载次数: 523

附录1

Scientific Stock Forecasting (brochure).rar

643.5 KB, 下载次数: 50

销售手册

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2013-10-9 13:14 编辑

实际上,这本书在网络上很容易搜索到,但没有一个是完整版的资料,都是残缺不全的内容。其中,最重要的内容是第6章和第7章的内容部分,但是第7章因为种种原因一直都残缺不全,希望有英文原著的朋友能帮忙提供下资料,以便大家一起努力,将此书完整的翻译出来,供大家学习和参考使用。

以下是完整版的第6章的正文部分,因为这部分内容很重要,所以单独贴上来,供大家学习和参考。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER    6   THE  STOCK MARKET, ASTROLOGY, MINDSET, MR. GANN, AND ME.
第六章   市场、占星、心态、江恩和我

In ray renewed pursuit of the master time factor via study ofMr. Gann’s stock market material which I had previously rejected as related inthe last chapter, I happened across two items inparticular that were sudden bursts of revelation tome. I guess I am a strange person but when I receive insight of a clear natureabout something that has troubled or perplexed me for a long period of time,this sudden dawning of inspiration almost overwhelms me. 在我潜心研究那个在上一章提到的,以前被我拒绝的江恩的股票市场书籍和教程以寻找主宰时间因子的日子里,我碰巧遇到了两件很特别的,突然冒出来到我面前的事情。我猜想我自己是一个奇怪的人,但是当我看清楚长期困扰我的问题的本质的时候,这种突如起来的灵感让我兴奋得不知所措。

This is the feeling I had when I received the first revelation. It is difficult forme to put this into words because there was no logical reason for me to be excited about seeing this for the first time, it really didn't mean that much but for some subjective reason lights flashed all over Inside me. You will think I have taken leave of my common sense again when I tell you what it wasthat caused this feeling. I still am not able to describe this feeling to you appropriately, so I will just drop it here. Maybe you understand what I am trying to say.
这是一种我第一次发现真相的感觉。我很难用言语去描绘它,我兴奋得毫无逻辑可言。的确这次发现并不意味着太多的东西,但是出于我自己的主观原因,这次发现就像一束光照亮了我的心。当我告诉你是什么让我产生这种感觉,你会认为我已经再次放弃了我的常识。我依然无法向你恰如其分的描述我的这种感觉,因此我只有将我的这种感觉解释到这里为止了。也许亲爱的读者你会理解我尽力想说的东西。

Thething that caused this feeling was a quotation that Mr. Gann used in his book,"Truth Of The Stock Tape". I told you that I had been looking up andstudying the quotations that he had used in his books and courses. I have a library and study downstairs on a semi-basement level in my home. I am able to get away from all distractions down there.
让我产生这种感觉的是源自江恩在他的《股市行情的真谛》一书中所引用的一句话。可以说我已经查找和研究了江恩在所有的著作和教程中引用的话。在我家的半地下室有一个图书室,我经常在楼下学习江恩的资料。在那里我不会分心于其它事情。

One day I went downstairs and picked up the above mentioned book and just absent-mindedly opened it to page 1. Under the title there were headings of BOOK I and then PREPARATION FOR TRADING. Under this was a quotation fromEmerson. It read, "No man can learn what he has not preparation for learning, however near to his eyes is the object. A chemist may tell his most precious secrets to a carpenter, and he shall be never the wiser-the secrets he would not utter to a chemist for an estate."-Emerson.
一天我下楼在图书室里挑出上面提到的那本书,并漫不经心地把书翻到第一页。在书名下面是“第一册”和“为交易做好准备”的标题。在标题下面是引自爱默生的一句话。这句话是这样说的:“没人能够没有做好准备就能够学会东西,尽管它就摆在人们的眼前,人们也会视而不见。一个化学家可以将他最珍贵的秘密告诉给一个木匠,而这个木匠决不会更聪明地将这个秘密出售给另一个化学家。”-爱默生。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2017-6-14 09:42 编辑

I tell you, truthfully, I felt like I had been knocked down. It floored me. It overwhelmed me. This simple quotation that I read many times, but had never seen, almost took my breath away. For the first time I knew that all Mr. Gann's "time periods, time cycles, time was up, time was not up, time had run out, time had not run out, the time factor, and yes,  the MASTER TIME FACTOR"----all his references to time were astronomical cycles and divisions of them. You notice I said astronomical-not astrological. I knew this in a  "direct-way"  that gives me problems describing. The seeing of thisand the feeling that it gave me to see this clearly was overpowering.
当我发现这句话时,我感觉我被震动了,被击倒了。它让我激动得不知所措。这句简单的,我曾经读过很多遍却无法领悟的话几乎让我高兴地说不出话来。我第一次明白了江恩所说的所有的“时间周期、时间循环、时间到了、时间没有到、时间已经走完、时间还没有走完、时间因子……对,就是主宰时间因子“-所有江恩对时间的说法都是指天文周期和天文周期的分割。你注意到我说得是天文学而非占星学的时间周期。我明白了天文周期是描述我的问题的最直接的方式。看到天文周期并由此产生的感觉让我震撼不已。

Now,I knew all the time that Mr. Gann’s work was based on astrology, and I knew that his time cycles were based on it too. But I could not bring or did not bring myself to look at his time cycles from an astrological viewpoint forseveral reasons.
现在我终于明白一直以来江恩的研究都是建立在占星学的基础之上,并且我还明白了他的时间循环也是建立在占星的基础之上。但是出于几个原因,我无法让自己从占星的角度去看待他的时间循环。

The most important reason I didn't, we have already discussed and it is most  important that you and I always remember this and be aware of this tendency inour make-up as human beings. Of course, the primary reason I couldn't look at the time cycles from an astrological standpoint was that I had rejected astrology  because I saw no value to it. It was outside my experience.
我一直没有理解的最重要的原因是,我们已经讨论过在我们人类的性格中存在意识的倾向性。这对与你们和我总是记得这点是非常重要的。当然,我不能从占星学立场观察时间循环的根本原因是我曾经拒绝了占星学,因为我看不到它的价值,它超出了我的经验。

Just  like in the previous examples my way of viewing an object or concept by putting  value to it or not putting value to it with my viewing caused me not to see  what was there even though it was there. You understand?   Mr. Gann said plain  enough in the quotation by Emerson that he had laid his secrets out clear  enough but if we did not have the preparation (or FOUNDATION or BASE) then we would  not comprehend what those secrets meant. In another way this principle is  demonstrated by something as simple as an "Easter Egg Hunt".
就像前面说过例子那样,我是通过是否有价值来看待一个事物或概念,这让我看不到摆在我眼前的东西。你知道吗?江恩其实通过爱默生的话足够明白地指出他已经将他所有的秘密明明白白地展示给我们,但是如果我们没有足够的准备(基础),那么我们就无法理解那些秘密指的是什么。换句话说,这个道理就如同“寻找复活节彩蛋”一样简单。

Don’t  you remember how sometimes those eggs that were hardest to find were laid out   on the ground with nothing hiding them. They were in plain sight. But, because  we were looking for them to be hidden, we sometimes had trouble seeing them.  Now, I am not telling you that all of Mr. Gann’s material was laid out well  enough for us to see it. If you had only one of his books and didn't have his  courses you wouldn't understand what I mean. But I had all of his books and   courses and some unpublished material that had circulated around over time.
你是否记得很多时候我们很难找到的那些彩蛋其实就放在地板上,上面没有任何东西将它们隐藏起来,它们就在眼前。但是我们寻找被隐藏的彩蛋,因此时常无法看到它们。这里,我并不是说江恩的所有资料都很好得摆在那里,足够让我们看明白。如果你只有江恩著作中的其中一本并且没有他的教程,你不会理解我的意思,而我却拥有江恩各个时期、分发各地的著作、教程和一些未出版的资料。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2017-6-14 13:48 编辑

Another reason that it had been hard for me to look at his time cycles from an astrological standpoint is that I thought present day astrologers had not been able to take his material and make profits with it. I should amend the previous  statement to read that I had not been able to find or hear of an astrologerthat had deciphered Mr. Gann’s work.
另外一个我不能从占星学立场观察时间循环的根本原因是我认为当今的占星家无法学习江恩理论并靠它盈利。我必须修正我前面说的我无法找到或听说一位能够解释江恩理论的占星家。

The  only profits I had heard of being made by astrologers were those selling  seminars or books on using astrology trading Mr. Gann. But I knew no one that  had been able to trade it. So, I just discarded the possibility of my finding out how to use the time cycles by studying astrology. I guess I thought that if  the professional astrologers who knew much more than I did couldn’t find it or hadn't found it then it was useless for me to try to use astrology to find the  master time factor.
我唯一听说的靠江恩理论获利的占星家是那些靠卖江恩技术讨论会或出售占星交易书籍的人。但我知道没人能够靠它进行交易。因此我放弃了通过研究占星找出如何利用时间循环方法的可能性。我主观认为如果那些比我懂得多的占星师都无法发现主宰时间因子,那么我试图通过占星发现主宰时间因子的努力将是徒劳的。

My  error again, IMPROPER THINKING, as always. You and I have all that we need to do anything. We Just need to realize where our source of supply comes from and  then allow it to work. You can read about this source of supply in "The  Seeker's Creed". Reading doesn't do it though, you have to practice what’s   in there.
一如以往,我的不正确的想法让我再次犯错。你和我都拥有一切我们做任何事都需要的东西。我们只需要认识到我们的供给源来自于哪里并让它发挥作用。你可以在“探索者的信条”中阅读“供给之源”这部分的内容。不过光读还不够,还要亲身实践。

I  know that it is hard to follow me in this chapter. The title of it, alone, is enough to make you run the other way. Its just that I'm not a  writer (I'm a seeker) and I have difficulty saying the things I want to  say to you. For the rest of this chapter please try to bear with me and  realize that I am talking about how the stock market which I had  previously rejected, led me to the astrology part which I had previously  rejected, because of a "mindset" that I had built out of my   attitude and habits of associating or disassociating value with whatever Ihad been led by myself or others to think that value should  represent. This is a common problem, I believe, and I hope that I  have been able to correct it somewhat in myself.
我知道在本章里你很难明白我讲的内容。单单一个标题就足以让你走岔路。我只是一个探索者而并非一个作家,我很难清楚地描述出我想跟你讲的东西。在本章余下的内容中,请尽力忍受我糟糕的文字,并认识到我讲述的是我曾经拒绝的股票市场是如何将我引导到由于我本身根据有无价值看待事物的态度和习惯而拒绝的占星研究上来的。我认为这是一个共同的问题,并且我希望我能够在某种程度上纠正这个问题。

Another problem in writing this chapter is that I have two or three things to tell  you about; but they didn't happen sequentially, they occurred  simultaneously. So I may jump from one to the other in telling you about  these different things.
撰写本章的另一个问题是我要告诉你两到三件事情,但这些事情并不是按顺序发生的,而是同时产生的。因此在给你讲述这些不同的事情的时候我会从一件事情跳到另一个事情上面。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2017-6-14 13:52 编辑

In  the beginning of this chapter, I told you that there were two revelations.  I have related the one about the quotation. On the very same day that   the first occurred, the second occurred too. As I was thinking about the  above I went to the stock market course to look at the chapter in the  course on page 90. The one entitled "FORECASTING BY TIME CYCLES".  For those of you who do not have the stock course, you will find a   complete copy of the chapter "FORECASTING BY TIME CYCLES" in   Appendix I of my booklet. Please read only the first page of that appendixat this time.
在本章开头,我告诉你我有两个发现。我已经讲述了关于引用语的发现。在我发现引用语秘密的同一天,第二件事情也发生了。因为我在思考上面的发现,我找到了《江恩股票市场教程》并看到教程第90页的那一章。那章标题是“时间循环预测”。对于没有这个教程的读者,你可以阅读本书附录I的“根据时间循环预测”的完整复制内容。此时请读者只阅读附录I中的第一页。

I  am quoting the second paragraph of Mr. Gann's "FORECASTINGBY TIME CYCLES"-  "The ancient  hunters had a rule that  when they were searching to locate  an animal in his den, they always followed his tracks backward, figuring  that it was the shortest route to his lair. The quickest way for you to  learn how to determine future market movements is to study the  past."
这里我引用了江恩的《时间循环预测》里面的第二段话。“古代的猎手在打猎的时候有一条规则,当他们搜索寻找猎物的巢穴时,他们通常在背后跟踪猎物的足迹,计算出这就是距离猎物巢穴的最短路程。学习如何确定未来市场运动的最快方式就是研究过去。”

Sowhat, huh?  Well that quotation after the first one I mentioned above gave  me precisely the directions to the path that would lead me to the mastertime factor!   I saw from that quotation that I needed to get into   astrology some more and that further I needed to trace back in time the  things Mr. Gann had said about time and see if I could track him back tohis lair. I had documents and fragments of unpublished materials and hisbooks and courses. So I could date most of the things he had written. I would  take the latest material first and then go back into time to his earliest  material and see if he always said the same things in the same way.  Furthermore, I had all kinds of old astrology books that I had purchase  dearlier but had not really gotten into;  so I would look at astrological  cycles and let the signs and houses go.
你可能会说那又怎么样呢?是吗?那么我要说上述这段话准确地为我指明了通往主宰时间因子的道路。我从这段话中看到我需要更多的研究占星学,我还需要更深入研究历史,追踪江恩谈论的有关时间的东西,看看我能否追踪江恩的足迹发现他的思想之源。我拥有江恩的书籍和教程以及散落的未出版的资料。因此我能够按照日期追踪江恩所写的大多数东西。我会首先找到江恩最新的资料,然后根据时间追踪到他最早的资料,看看江恩是否一直用相同的方式讲述同样的事物。而且,我还有所有的我早期购买但却没有真正研究的各种古老的占星书籍,这样我能查找占星周期并丢开星宫和星座。

Excuseme for jumping around again, but here's another side trip, and we will  come right back. I have been on many many paths searching for the  master time factor. They have all been dead-end. Now I "know"  that the path which ends in "master time factor" is nearby and I  promise you that It will not be long before we will get on. Anyway, this  side trip.   I had talked with an elderly gentle  man one time and he  said that he had known Mr. Gann by reputation but had never met Mr. Gann.  He did say though that Mr. Gann had an astrologer by the name of Edward  Johndro who helped him in his work on the markets.
请原谅我再次跑题,不过这里是另外一方之旅,我们还会回到这里。我已经通过很多很多途径去探索主宰时间因子。结果它们都是死胡同。现在我“明白”了通往“主宰时间因子”的道路就在身边,总之,我向你保证在我们踏上这一方之旅之前的路并不长。有一次,我和一个中年的绅士交谈过,他说他知道江恩,因为他名气大,但从来没有见过江恩。他说江恩有一个名叫Edward Johndro的占星师帮助他研究市场。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
Well,you know me, I began to see what I could find out about Mr. Johndro.It was my intention to see if I could find him and if he had already died, Iintended to try to find his family and see if he had left any papers. Icalled the American Federation of Astrologers and had them send me therest of Mr. Johndro's books that I didn't already have.
那么我开始看能不能从Johndro先生身上找线索。我的打算是看是否我能找到他或者如果他已经去世了,我打算找到他的家庭看看是否他留下了什么手稿。我给美国占星家联盟打过电话,让他们寄给我Johndro先生的其余我没有的书。

ThenI learned from them of a man that had studied Johndro work as much as anyother living person. I then contacted that gentleman in New York andI learned that Mr. Johndro had died in approximately 1955 at aboutthe same time as Mr. Gann. The death was apparently "sudden" andbecause this Mr. Johndro was a famous astrologer and had clients that werehigh officials of the Canadian government, his papers were burned by hisfamily at the request of these officials. I did not pursue the matterfurther from here.
我从他们那里得知了研究过Johndro先生的工作,目前依然在世的一个人。之后我在纽约联系到这位绅士,并且得知Johndro先生大概在1955年,刚好和江恩先生同一时间去世。他的死明显很突然,因为这位Johndro先生是一位著名的占星家,他的客户有加拿大政府的高官,他的手稿被他的家庭在这些官员的要求下给烧掉了。我没有从这里再继续追查事实。

Thegentleman in New York said that he was not interested in talking aboutfinancial astrology except to say that Mr. Johndro had some veryInteresting ideas on it. I tried reading Mr. Johndro's workseveral times but I did not have a good enough foundation (preparation) tounderstand it very well. I noticed that the cover on his booklet "ANew Concept Of Sign Ruler ship" appeared to resemble some of Mr. Gann’scircular calculators, but I just assumed that it was because Mr.Gann's calculators were all related to something from astrology. The importantthing that I learned from this was that Mr. Johndro was a mundaneastrologer. So I began a study of mundane astrology. Furthermore I wantedto look only at the writings from 1920 back in time because I knewthat Mr. Gann had begun trading by 1902.
这位纽约的绅士说他没兴趣谈论金融占星,但他说这里面有Johndro先生一些非常有意思的思想。我试着读了几遍Johndro先生的著作,但我缺乏足够好的基础(准备)去很好地理解他著作里的思想。我注意到他的小册子“A New Concept ofSign Ruler Ship“的封面看上去很像江恩的一些圆的时价计算器,但我只是以为那是因为江恩的这些时价计算器都和占星的一些东西有关。我从这本书里面学到的重要事情是Johndro先生是一位世俗占星家。因此,我开始研究世俗占星学。而且我只想看1920年之前的作品,因为我知道江恩是从1902年开始从事市场交易的。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:47 | 显示全部楼层
So,my approach now, was going to be threefold. One-I would study to see whatmundane astrologers thought at the turn of the century and earlier; two-Iwould try to identify each one of Mr. Gann's Important time cycles byan astrological time cycle; and, three-I would try to relate the first twoapproaches together and see if there were any parities or disparitiesbetween them. At the same time I was going to track the writings thathe had made back in time from those nearest his death to those earliest inhis life. I was excited now because I "knew" that I was getting somewhere.
因此,现在我的方法分为三个部分。一……我要研究世纪交替和世纪初世俗占星家的思想是什么; 二……我要通过占星时间循环确定江恩的每一个重要时间周期; 三……我会将前面两种方法结合在一起,看看它们之间的一致之处和不同之处。同时我打算按照时间追踪从他死前到他早期的那些著作。我很兴奋,因为我知道我开始在探索主宰时间因子的道路上终于有所进展。

Inmy searching through astrology books for old mundane astrological preceptsI came to the conclusion that the useful part of astrology for me atthat particular time would be something similar to the following. I hadread where some people said that they did not believe in astrology, butthat they did believe that the planets In the solar system causedmagnetic and electric fields in our earth's atmosphere and certainly wemust respond to them in different ways at different times. Some of thesedisturbances could cause waves of optimism and pessimism and weatherdisturbances. Certainly I could believe that and I was nowwilling to look at ideas and concepts that I would not earlier have lookedat with sincerity.

在我通过占星书籍研究古老的世俗占星的规律的时候,我意识到在那个特定的时间对我有用的那部分占星内容和下面讲的东西有些相似。我读过一些人的文章,在那些文章里,这些人说他们不相信占星学,但他们的确相信太阳系中的行星会在我们地球的大气层中产生电磁场,这些电磁场肯定会对我们有影响,使我们在不同的时间通过不同的方式对它们作出反应。一部分电磁场干扰会让人们产生乐观和悲观的情绪波动以及天气变化。我当然会相信这些观点,我现在愿意看这些很早前我并不真心实意想看的思想和观点

Now,you understand, I was FREE; free to look at things that I would haveearlier not been able to see, even if I had looked at it, because,now I had my filters and blinders off. Also, to me I was studyingastronomy, a science; where astrology is merely an Interpretation ofevents and conditions that may in fact have been caused by astronomical relationships.

现在,你懂了吗,我自由了,我能够自由地看到我以前即使在我眼前也无法看到的东西,因为现在我取掉了我身上的“过滤器“和”眼罩“。另外,对我而言,我研究天文学,研究科学,占星事实上只是对由天文关系所产生的事件和形势的解释

Also,I knew that earlier generations were more practical than we give themcredit for today. They knew more than we think they knew. In fact, Ibelieve that they knew more than we do today about some things. I knew from myreal estate activities that if I found an old ditch on a farm andsomeone said that I needed to put a new ditch on the farm, the best placefor me to put that ditch would be exactly where that old ditch had beendug. Old-timers had to dig a ditch by hand. They were not about to dig onewhere it was not needed. Over the years, I have learned to acquire agreat respect for the ancients and what they thought. I knew that their fablesand myths all had some important truths behind them. I had also learned fromHARD experience not to reject anything as having no value just because myeducational background and Social circle saw no value in it.

我还明白了我们的前辈的思想比为我们今天所赞赏的那些思想更加实用。他们知道的东西比我们所认为他们知道的东西要多。事实上,我相信对于一些事情他们知道的比我们现在了解的要多。我从我的不动产交易中知道如果我发现农场的沟渠老旧,而且有人说我需要挖一条新沟渠,那么对我而言挖新沟渠的最佳位置恰恰是以前挖老沟渠的位置。老居民要手工挖沟渠。他们不打算在没有必要的地方挖沟。经过多年以后,我已经学会十分尊重这些先辈和他们的思想。我领悟到他们的寓言和神话背后都蕴藏着一些重要的真理。我还从辛苦的经历中懂得了不要拒绝任何由于你的教育背景和社会圈子的局限而无法看到其价值的事物。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:48 | 显示全部楼层
Ihave mentioned to you earlier about the great value I had found in usingdictionaries and encyclopedias. One of the best sources of general and specificinformation about astrology that I have found Is a book,"Encyclopedia Of Astrology" by Nicholas deVore. Even though Ihad glanced through this book several times in the past I had my blinderson and therefore could not see. Now that I was free I was almost blindedagain by the light that came from looking at this and other books.Everywhere I looked, one book after the other the following messages camethrough over and over.
我之前提过我在使用字典和百科全书时发现的重要价值。有关占星的一般性的,明确的信息的最佳来源之一是由Nicholas deVore撰写的《占星百科全书》。虽然以前我戴着我的眼罩看问题的时候,我曾经大致浏览了几遍这本书,结果我什么都没明白。现在我自由了,来自这本书和其它书的光差点让我再次失明。我在很多书里都看到下面的信息,但却被我一再地忽视。

Majorconjunctions (of the planets, where two superior to earth orbit planetsappear to be in the same spot in the sky) are very important in theconsideration of world events, and in all mundane affairs. Used inconnection with the solar ingress charts, they serve as focal points ofthe greatest influence, and reveal the cosmic forces radiating Uponthe earth. "The old astrologers placed GREAT importance upon theconjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, and rightly since this conjunctioninvolves the two largest bodies of our solar system.
主要行星的会合(这里两颗行星相对于地球轨道的位置在天球上看上去就像在同一个点上)对世界大事的考虑和所有的世俗事务都非常重要。与太阳始入表结合使用,它们作为最大影响的中心,揭示了辐射到地球上的的宇宙力量。古代占星家认为木星和土星的会合极为重要。因为这次会合关系到太阳系中最大的两个行星。

Ithas always seemed that the conjunction of these two planets has hadthe greatest influence and significance upon the course of world affairs.The 'life1 of the Influence of these great conjunctions uponworld affairs and Individuals remains in force until the next conjunctionof the same pair of planets. THE TIME FROM ONE CONJUNCTION TO THENEXT CONJUNCTION OF THE SAME PAIR OF PLANETS MAY BE CONSIDERED AS A 'CYCLE'.Major conjunctions when considered in the light of Cycles1MEASURE periodical historical events, or the epochs in the changing worldconditions, and even the rise and fall of civilizations.
一直以来,这两个行星的会合对世界大事的进程影响最大,意义最重要。这些重要的行星会合对世界大事和个人的影响会一直持续到同样两颗行星再次会合为止。从一次行星会合到下一次同样两颗行星会合的时间被认为是一次循环。被认为是周期的主要行星会合可以预测周期性的历史事件、或者世界环境改变的新时代,甚至文明的兴盛和衰败。

Again,more—"To the ancients the longest orbits ( the time period that ittakes for the planet to make one revolution around its orbit) within thesolar system were the orbits of Jupiter (12 years) and Saturn (30 years) (approximately);The points at which Jupiter caught up with and passed Saturn marked thegreatest cycle with which they were able to deal. This occurred every20 years (approximately). Jupiter and Saturn in their relationship toeach other in these cycles of time from conjunction to conjunctionwere called by the ancients-the great CHRONOCRATORS, or Markers ofTime."
还有对于古代的人而言,太阳系中最长的轨道(其时间周期是行星围绕其轨道运行一周的时间)是木星的轨道(大约12年)和土星的轨道(大约30年)。木星赶上并超过土星的那个点标志着木星和土星会合的最大循环。这个循环大约每20年发生一次。木星和土星从会合到会合的这些时间循环里面的相互关系被古人称为伟大的时间统治者或时间的标记。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2017-6-14 14:02 编辑

Then  cycles of cycles of 20 years were important and marked. (Did you know that  the cycles of cycles of 20 years that I just mentioned was Mr. Gann's  "Square of Twenty" and that he used it specifically for the stock market.  Also, be aware of the fact that cycles of cycles is the same  as squares or squaring. Apply this knowledge to other things.) I  could go on talking about things that I found about the 20 year cycle  in books about the old astrologers.
那么20年循环的循环是重要的。(你明白我提到的20年的循环的循环就是江恩说的“20的平方“吗? 并且他把它专门用于股票市场。还有,要知道这样一个事实,即循环的循环和平方或正方是一回事,这个知识可以应用到其它事物中。)我会继续讨论我在古代占星家的书中发现的20年循环。

Another  very important cycle to the ancients was the 3RD 20 year cycle of  Jupiter-Saturn. This cycle was the most important of all to them and they  watched it with GREAT INTEREST. What happens is that the   Jupiter-Saturn cycle (conjunction "0" back to conjunction"0") takes 19.859 (average) to complete one cycle. The  occurrence of the next cycle takes place at an advance of approximately  123 degrees in longitude in the circle of the zodiac. After three  such cycles, 59.577 years have passed and with each 123 degree advance in  the zodiac the conjunctions have come full circle of 360 degrees plus an  additional 9 degrees (approximately) more. This is called a FIRST ORDER   RECURRENCE CYCLE of Jupiter-Saturn (mean values are given).
对于古人而言另一个非常重要的循环是木星-土星的第三个20年循环。对他们来说,这个循环是所有循环中最重要的,他们怀着极大的兴趣观察它。木星-土星循环(从会合点“0”到会合点“0”)平均要花19.859年完成一次。下一次会合的位置比之前会合的位置要前进大约黄道经度123度。经过三次这样的循环,经历59.577年,每次前进黄道经度123度形成360度的圆再加大约8.93度。这被称为木星-土星的一级再现循环(平均值已经给出)。

This  was very important to the ancients because the conjunctions were now taking  place very close to the same spot in the zodiac that they had occurred 60(approximately) years earlier. This 60 year cycle is the one that the  ancients spoke so much about. Everywhere I looked in my old books I read  where the ancients really paid great attention to this 60 year cycle.
这对古人来说非常重要,因为现在发生的行星会合非常接近于它们大约60年前发生的会合的黄道点位。60年循环是古人谈论很多的一个循环。在我看的古老的占星著作里面到处都能看到古人确实对60年循环高度重视。

Thisterm "first order recurrence cycle" was new to me. I had READ it  before but I had never seen it. You understand. While looking up more  information about first order recurrence cycles, I found that the orbit  time (mean) of Jupiter in tropical years (from spring to spring) was  11.858 years; that of Saturn was 29.42 years; that of Uranus was 83-75years.
“一级再现循环”对我来说是新名词。我以前读到过这个名词,但从来就不明白。我在查找更多的有关“一级再现循环”的信息的同时,我发现木星在回归年(从春分点到春分点)的时区(按平均算)是11.858年,土星是29.42年,天王星是83.75年。

I searched further into these cycles listed in the encyclopedia of astrology and I found more. For instance,(all values are mean) the time period from conjunction to opposition (0 to180 degrees) in the Jupiter-Saturn cycle of 19.859 years was 9.93 years(almost 10); the time period of conjunction to opposition of the   Saturn-Uranus cycle is 22.68 years (almost 22 1/2).
我进一步查找列在占星百科全书上的这些周期,我发现了更多的信息。举个例子,(这里提到的所有的周期数值都是平均值)。木星-土星19.859年循环中从会合到相对(即从0度到180度)的时间为9.93年(近似10年);土星-天王星循环中从会合到相对的时间为22.68年(近似22.5年)。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:50 | 显示全部楼层
Onecycle after another, I was finding Mr. Gann's same time periods or timecycles. The following are all cycles of time from one conjunction to thenext conjunction between two planets. Mars-Jupiter, Mars-Saturn,Mars-Uranus, Mars-Neptune, and Mars-Pluto; all these taking place at aboutevery two years (different times); then Jupiter-Uranus occur about every14 years; Jupiter-Neptune occur about every 13 years; Jupiter-Saturnabout every 20 years; Jupiter-Pluto about every 12 years; Saturn-Uranusabout every 45 years; Saturn-Neptune about every 36 years; and Saturn-Plutoabout every 33 years.
通过研究一个又一个行星循环,我发现了江恩同样的时间周期或时间循环。下面是两个行星从一次会合到下一次会合所经历的时间。火星-木星,火星-土星,火星-天王星,火星-海王星,火星-冥王星,所有这些行星会合大概每2年发生一次;然后是木星-天王星每14年发生一次,木星-海王星每13年发生一次;木星-土星每20年发生一次;木星-冥王星每12年发生一次;土星-天王星每45年发生一次;土星-海王星每36年发生一次;土星-冥王星每33年发生一次。

Now,I know what you are thinking. You are right now saying to yourself,Oh, NO!-not again-another Gann booklet with more of the same old astrologyjunk. Please, just bear with me because soon I am going to re-discover Mr.Gann's Master Time Factor. See, you are having some of the same problemsthat I was having. You are putting filters and blinders on yourvision and not seeing what is before your very eyes. You are refusing tosee something of truth because your educational background or social circles orprior way of looking at things has not allowed you to see anything ofvalue in looking at astrological concepts.
我知道现在你在想什么。你正在对自己说,噢,不!这可不行,又一本江恩的有更多同样的古典占星垃圾小册子。请忍耐一下,因为很快我就要重新发现江恩的主宰时间因子。看得出你有一些和我同样的问题。你在你的视线前安放了过滤器和眼罩,无法看到你眼前的东西。你拒绝看到真理的东西,那是因为你在看待占星观念的时候,你的教育背景或社会圈子或先入为主不允许你看到它的任何价值。

But,if it helps you and I to see better, lets say that we are looking at astronomical(scientific) concepts to see if there could be any correlation betweenthese astronomical relationships relative to us (earth beings) andour reaction to them. What we are really faced with is this common problemof shutting up our God given powers of understanding when we refuse to seethings because they are outside our experience.
然而,如果它能帮助你我更好地看清真理,我们为什么不去好好关注天文(科学)概念,去看看在这些天文关系和我们(地球人)以及我们对这些天文关系的反应上是否存在相关性?我们面临着一个共同的问题,那就是当我们因为一些事物超出我们经验的范围而拒绝了解它们,我们自己将上帝赐予我们的求知的能量给关闭了。

In"The Seeker's Creed" you can read about the necessaryknowledge to develop a "mindset" that will allow you to overcomethis vision problem that we all have to some extent. But reading about itwill not help you as much as practicing it. The reason that I knew thatyou were looking at the above "astrology" with a jaundicedeye is because I have been there. Also, you are a seeker and I am a seekerand we seekers are all alike. Aren't we?
在“探索者信条”中,你能够读到有关形成一种让你克服我们都不同程度存在的眼界问题的心态所必需的基本知识。但只是阅读这些知识不足以帮助你,你必须在生活中实践它。我知道你用偏见的眼光看待上面提到的“占星”的原因,因为我就是这样的。而且,你是一个探索者,我也是一个探索者,我们这些探索者都是完全一样的,难道不是吗?

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2018-10-5 22:27 编辑

Now, these cycles that I have been enumerating aboveare all scientific facts. They are time periods of planets and planetaryrelationships. I just happened to read about them in an encyclopedia ofastrology. I could have read about them in a college textbook of astronomy. Theinterpretation of the meanings, if any, as applied to these relationships makeswhat we call astrology. Well, in all this "sales pitch" that I have beengiving you, trying to convince you that it is all right for us to look intothis area or any area where truth may or may not be found, I have forgotten totell you that I have been having those overwhelming “feelings" again.
现在知道我上面列举的这些周期都是科学事实。它们是行星和行星关系的时间周期。我只是碰巧在占星百科全书上看到了它们。我能够在大学的天文学教科书上看到它们。我这样说,意思是占星术是应用这些关系的成果。好了,我之所以给你“推销”这些,是想让你相信深入了解这个领域或任何你会从中找到真理或找不到真理的领域对我们来说都是没错的。哦,忘了告诉你,我已经再次感受到那种无法抗拒的兴奋。

Why, I don't know- (well, I do because that's whatwe’ve been talking about)- it took me so long to clearly see that each andevery one of Mr. Gann’s time cycles and time periods were planetary in nature.The reason I felt overwhelmed again was that I had experienced that wonderful thingagain- INSIGHT. It was now Spring of 1983. It had taken me four long andpainful years of searching to see what his time cycles were. I am some kind of"seeker", huh? Turtles and I-hmm. Well, let’s test me on some ofthese time cycles.
为什么会这样,我不知道(呵呵,我这样是因为我们一直谈论的东西),我花了很长时间才清楚地明白江恩的每个时间周期的本质是行星。我再次感到无比兴奋的原因是我又一次体会到那个美妙的东西——领悟。现在已经是1983年春天了。我足足花了四年漫长和痛苦的时光去探索江恩的时间周期。我是哪种探索者呢?用海龟形容我,如何?好,现在让我们验证一下这些时间周期的某些周期。

In the Commodities Course on page 64 (newer or oldercourses may be different page #) of the chapter entitled #5, "forecastinggrains by time  cycles" Mr. Gannsays, "The Great Time Cycles are most important because they record theperiods of extreme high or low prices. These cycles are: 90 years, 82 to 84 years, 60 years, 45 years, 30 years and20years."
在期货教程第五章第64页(新版和旧版的页码会有差别),江恩说:“在判断市场走势时,时间是最重要的因素,因为未来是过去的重复,所有的市场走势都在经历和某些过去时间周期相关的时间。研究时间周期和周期的变化,将让你确信谷物市场在以前相同周期的相同时间周期里如何重复相同的价位。通过时间周期能够预测谷物市场,大的时间周期是最重要的,因为它们记录了最高或最低价的周期。这些周期是:90年,82-84年,60年,45年,30年和20年。”

A couple more notes here- (there are now quite a fewthings that I can tell you about what Mr. Gann means when he says something,but they are difficult to place in context of this story every time I run acrossa word that I have learned what he means. Also, I do not want you to think thatI have a "know-it-all" attitude towards Mr. Gann’s work or  anything else.  I am acutely aware of my personal limitations,but if I may appear to sound immodest this one time, I have had lots of insightlately and I have put in enough time studying Mr. Gann that I have learned somesubtle meanings that he intended with his choice of words. In the abovestatement when he says "Great" he means superior as in astrologicalterms to indicate planetary orbits outside of the orbit of the earth. Also whenhe used "Major" he meant the same thing.
这里还有更多的江恩语录(我能够告诉你不少江恩所说的一些话的真正含义,但这本书里很难每次都碰到我已经了解其含义的词汇)。而且,我不想让你去认为我有一种对江恩理论或其它任何事情“通晓一切”的态度。我深深地感到我个人的局限,但是如果我这次表现出不谦虚的态度,那是因为我最近有了许多领悟,而且我投入了足够的时间研究江恩并明白了江恩选择用语的微妙含义。在上面的话语中,江恩用了“伟大(Great)”一词,他指的是占星术语中的更高级别,也就是指地球轨道之外的行星轨道。还有当他用到“主要(major)”一次,他表达的是相同的意思。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2013-10-1 22:54 编辑

Theother two things that I wanted you to look at while we are on theadjoining page is to turn over to page 65 in the Commodities Course (ifyou have it, of course) and note that he says, under the 90-year cycleheading, and I quote, "The 90-year Time Cycle is one of the very importantones because it is 2x45." Now why would you suppose that he would say thatthe 90-year cycle is important BECAUSE it is 2x45 (or twice 45). While youare thinking about that, lets look at the headings 84 year cycle and60 year cycle. I wonder why he didn't say much of anything about themand particularly the 60 year cycle. He just said to compare 60 years fromtops and bottoms. Almost just the word compare, no elaboration at all.Maybe, not so important, huh? Then look down at the 20-year cycle heading.He says that the 20-year cycle is a very important cycle- WHY?-because itis 1/3 of the 60-year cycle. He just mentions the 60-year cycle by theword compare; but he describes the importance of the 20-year cycle becauseof its relationship to the 60-year cycle. In the 90-year cycle hedescribed its importance in terms of the fact that it contained 2- 45-yearcycles. But the twenty-year cycle was described in terms of the 60-year cycles.There is a reason for the manner in which he described the above referencedcycles. As you begin to go back over Mr. Gann’s books andcourses and read them with a new awareness that I hope to be able to giveyou before this story is over, you will appreciate that many passages thatwere difficult or worded "funny" had special meanings. O.K., backto the test.
在下一页也就期货教程的第65页,我希望你注意其它两个两处地方,在“90年循环”标题下,江恩是这样说的,“90年时间周期是非常重要的周期中的一个,因为它等于2*45。”现在你应该在想为什么江恩说90年时间周期是重要的是因为它等于45的两倍呢?当你思考这个问题的时候,让我们继续往下看84年时间周期和60年时间周期的标题。我想知道为什么江恩没有对这些周期说很多东西,特别是60年周期。他只是说对比(compare)60年前后的顶部和底部。对于这个词汇“对比”(compare),根本没有详细说明。也许,它并不是很重要,嗯?我们继续往下看到“20年周期”标题。他说20年周期是非常重要的周期,为什么这么说呢?因为它是60年时间周期的1/3。江恩只是提及60年周期循环的时候用到了词汇“对比(compare)”,但他描述20年周期的重要性是因为它与60年时间周期的关系。而他在描述90年时间周期的重要性的时候,他提到了是因为2个45年时间周期。但江恩描述20年时间周期的时候,他采用的是60年时间周期的方式。江恩在描述上述提到的周期采用了不同的方式一定有其原因。当你开始回过头学习江恩的书籍和教程并采用我所希望在故事之前给你的新的体悟去读这些书,你就会欣赏许多以前你觉得很难理解的内容或具有特别意义的词汇。好了,让我们回到那些周期的验证过程中。

The90-year cycle is the "first order recurrence cycle of Saturn-Uranus.The actual cycle of conjunction to conjunction of Saturn-Uranus is 45years. That is why Mr. Gann mentioned that 90 years wad Important becauseit was twice the 45 years. It actually takes an average of 90.72years to recur. But all these years are rounded off by these oldastrologers because they were close and because it was easy to takedivisional parts of them and use them in simple math. The 82 to 84year cycle is of course the time it takes Uranus to complete its orbit.The significance to Mr. Gann was that the planet spent 7 years in one signand 12 x 7 was 84.
90年周期是土星和天王星的“一级再现循环”。土星和天王星从会合到再次会合的实际周期是45年。这就是江恩为什么说90年的重要是因为它是45年的2倍。土星和天王星再次会合实际上平均花了90.72年。但是这些周期都被古代的占星家去掉了小数,因为这些周期很接近,而且这样容易进行划分并可以用简单的数学方法使用它们。82-84年时间周期当然就是天王星在其轨道上运行一圈的时间。这个周期对于江恩的重要性在于天王星运行完一个星宫需要7年,那么运行完12宫需要12*7等于84年。

The60-year cycle is the "first order recurrence" cycle of Jupiter-Saturn,the one that the ancients, who could not see Uranus or other fartherout planets, thought was the very important cycle. Yet Mr. Gann Just skipsover it with the word compare. Very quietly almost. The 45-year cycle isthe one multiplied by 2 that gives the "first orderrecurrence" cycle of 90 years. Just the 45-year cycle is the timefrom conjunction to conjunction (or "0" to "0") ofSaturn-Uranus. In other words, the 45-year cycle is the Saturn-Uranuscycle. I have seen one of Mr. Gann's 3-D Charts on Wheat dated fromthe Spring of 1852 as M0". There was a beginning (andending of course) of a 45-year Saturn-Uranus cycle on March 15, 1852.Coincidence? The 30 year cycle is of course as we have all known all alongthe period of time that it takes for Saturn to complete its orbit.The 20-year cycle is of course the Jupiter-Saturn cycle. The one theancients called the chronocrators or "markers of time".
60年时间周期是木星和土星的“一级再现循环”,对于无法看到天王星或其它更远的行星的古人来说,这个周期是非常重要的周期然而江恩恰恰用一个词汇“比照”将它给跳过了,几乎是非常悄悄地跳过了。而45年周期呢,将它乘以2就能得到90年周期这个“一级再现循环”。45年周期是从土星和天王星会合到再次会合(或“0”点到“0”点)的时间。换句话说,45年周期是土星和天王星会合周期。我看过时间从1852年春天开始的小麦市场的3-D图表。45年土星和天王星重合周期是从1852年3月15日开始的,巧合?30年周期当然是众所周知的土星在其轨道上运行一周所需要的时间。20年周期当然是木星和土星会合的周期,这个周期被古人称为时间统治者或“时间标志”。

Thereason that I have spent so much time on the above is that I need for youto understand that I simply did not know what those cycles were untilthe spring of 1983- I, who, had spent thousands of dollars trying topursue Mr. Gann’s master time factor, did not even know what the abovetime cycles were; yet I knew that Mr. Gann used astrology and planetarymovements in his work. You see, it had taken me 4 years of my lifeand many thousands of dollars to find out something that should not havetaken 1 month.
我花这么多时间讲述上面的内容的原因是我需要你明白直到1983年春天我才明白这些周期,而之前我花了那么多钱追求江恩的主宰时间因子,却甚至连这些时间周期是什么都不知道,而我知道江恩在他的市场研究中使用了占星和行星运动。你明白了吗?这个花费我4年时间和大量金钱去发现的东西竟然不需要一个月的时间就让我找到了。

But,AGAIN, the reason that I could not find it out WAS BECAUSE I HAD BLINDEDMYSELF TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SEEING WHAT WAS OBVIOUS BECAUSE MYEXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL BACKGROUND AND HABITS BUILT OVER ALIFETIME HAD DEVELOPED INTO AN ATTITUDE WHICH CAUSED MY PERSPECTIVE TO BECOME A"MINDSET" THAT WOULD NOT ALLOW THE REASONING PART OF MY MIND TOSEE ANYTHING THAT IT CONSIDERED VALUELESS OR NOT WITHIN THEBOUNDARIES OF BONAFIDE "APPROVED" EXPERIENCES. This is PRECISELYthe reason that we lose money in the market. We have developed a"mindset" that precludes our seeing the proper course to take tomake profits.
但是,这也再次说明,我无法发现它的原因是因为我的经验、教育和文化背景和长期形成的习惯(这种习惯发展成我看待事物的态度,而这种态度最终形成“心态”,它让我看不到我认为没有价值的东西或在我经验之外的东西)蒙蔽了我的双眼,看不到本可以显而易见发现的东西。而这正是我们在市场上遭受亏损的原因所在。我们已经形成了一种妨碍我们看到能在市场上获利的正确方法的“心态”。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:51 | 显示全部楼层
Well,I was really excited, I had seen these cycles of Mr. Gann’s.This was a big step for me. I knew that if the ancients calledJupiter-Saturn the "markers of time" or chronocrators that Mr.Gann certainly should have looked at the Jupiter-Saturn cycle as anindicator of time cycles that would repeat. Then in following my approachof tracking his comments back in time from the last period of his life tothe first period of his business life, I found what I had always read inhis material, the mention of Jupiter and Saturn and their aspects to eachother.
好了,我真的很兴奋,我已经看到了江恩的这些时间周期。这对我来说是跨出了一大步。我知道如果古人称木星和土星会合周期为“时间标志”或时间统治者,那么江恩当然会把木星和土星的会合周期看作重复的时间周期的指示器。之后按照我的方法,跟踪从江恩一生的最后阶段到他从事交易生涯的开始阶段这段时间江恩的说法,我发现了我一直在读的江恩著作中所提到的木星、土星和木星和土星的相位关系。

Seemy Appendix II in the back of my booklet. Read that Appendix now please.SEE IT? It’s been there all the time I've, read in the one of the lastletters he wrote, dated January 18, 1954, that it is the "powerof Saturn and Jupiter aspects, working out time that causes the majorchanges of trend in soybeans. I’ve read this letter over and overduring the last 3 years but I would not or could not see what I was reading.Look back to the earliest documents that I have managed to acquire.
看本书后面的附录II,对,请现在就看,看到没?它一直就在那儿。我已经读过江恩在1954年1月18日写的最后一批信件中的一封,内容是“土星和木星相位关系的力量,作用于时间上,产生了大豆市场的主要趋势变化。这三年来我一直反复读这封信,但我无法理解我看的东西。现在回头看看我早期设法获得的资料。

Theyare in the same Appendix II. They are 4 pages of his "METHOD FORFORECASTING THE STOCK MARKET" SEE IT? It’s been there allthe time. He says that "7" is the basis of time and that"7" is ruled by Saturn. He also says that the mostimportant time cycle is the 20-year cycle. He also says that the nextmajor cycle is 30 years, which is caused by the planet Saturn. SEE IT? Hesays the same thing from his earliest writings to his last writings. Saturnand Jupiter.
它们都同样在附录II中。它们是“预测股票市场的方法”的4页内容,看到没?它一直就在那儿。江恩说“7”是时间的基础,并且“7”由土星主宰。他还说最重要的时间周期是20年时间周期。他还说下一个主要时间周期是30年,这个周期由土星产生,看到没?在他早期的著作到晚期的著作都说了同样一件事情,那就是土星和木星。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
Iknew now that I had finally learned what Mr. Gann's time cycles were. Ihad also found out that they were the same ones that all astrologers hadused from time immemorial. But that still didn’t tell me how Mr. Gannused them and it still did not tell me what the master time factorwas or how Mr. Gann used it. All I knew was that I had the knowledge for surethat these were the time cycles that Mr. Gann had talked about all of hislife. They really were not astrological but in fact astronomical. If I hadnot been blinded by my "mindset" I would have known longago that any time cycle had to be based on natural phenomena. There was noother answer because the movements of the planets (of course I meanprimarily the relationships of the Sun, earth and moon) are the basis(foundation) for our whole timekeeping systems. Now, what I needed todo was find or learn the way that Mr. Gann used his time cycles and thentry to identify the master time cycle that he so often talked about.
我现在知道我终于明白了江恩的时间周期。而且我还发现它们和自古以来所有占星师使用的时间一样。但是它还是没有告诉我江恩是如何使用它们的,它也没有告诉我什么是主宰时间因子和江恩如何使用主宰时间因子。我说知道的一切是我已经具备了确定江恩一生谈论的时间周期的知识。它们的确不是占星术,它们实际上是天文学。如果我不是被我的“心态”所蒙蔽,我很早就会知道这些基于自然现象的时间周期。没有其它的答案,因为行星的运动(当然这里我主要指太阳、地球和月亮的关系)是我们计时的一切基础。现在,我需要发现或明白的是江恩使用他的时间周期的方法,然后尽力确定他经常谈论的主宰时间因子。

Oneday in the late spring of 1983, at about the same time that all ofthe things described in this present chapter 6 of my story occurred, I wasreading an old copy of Mr. Gann's lesson entitled simply"FORECASTING". It was written in November, 1935, and someone hadgiven me a copy of it at a Gann seminar that I had attended in 1980.I was reading all my pieces of material for the purpose that I related toyou earlier, tracking Mr. Gann back in time, to see if there were anydisparities in what he said from time to time. I saw that he calledthe 60 year time period the MASTER TIME PERIOD. I had read this piece ofmaterial several times in the past, but I had never paid much attention toit because it was forecasting stocks and I have already told you how Ifelt about stocks. I was a commodity trader and he had put more emphasison the 90-year cycle as the GREAT cycle in the commodity course. Youunderstand of course, that I had never paid any great amount of attentionto it because of my "mindset11 that we have been talkingabout so much. Now that I knew that the ancients paid SO MUCHATTENTION to the 60-year cycle, it IMMEDIATELY caught my attention. Also,when I read the lesson on forecasting that he wrote in August 1939 andwhich is the same, word for word, that is in the stock course today;I noticed that it was different from the one that I was reading that hehad written in 1935.
1983年晚春的一天,也就是我的故事发展到目前的第六章的同时,我正在看标题是简简单单的“预测”两个字的江恩教程的一个旧副本。这篇教程写于1935年11月,有个人在我1980年参加的一个江恩研讨会上给了我这本副本。我一直阅读我所有的江恩资料,目的我之前已经告诉了你,就是从时间上追溯江恩的思路,看看他说的东西有没有任何的不一致的地方。我看到他把60年时间周期称为主宰时间周期(MASTER TIME PERIOD)。这份资料我以前读过好几遍,但我从来没有重视过它,因为它是用来预测股票,而我已经告诉过你我是如何看待股票的。我是一个期货交易者,并且江恩在期货教程里强调90年周期是伟大(GREAT)的周期。当然你明白的,我从未重视过它,因为我前面谈了很多的“心态”问题。现在我知道了古人是如此重视60年周期,于是它立刻吸引了我的注意。此外,当我阅读江恩在1939年8月写的预测教程,我发现它和当今的股票教程一词一句完全一样,而我注意到我读的江恩在1935年写的教程却有所不同。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2018-10-5 22:29 编辑

Butthe thing that really caught my attention was where he was describing onpage F-9 of the lesson how he had set up his "master forecastingchart". The thing that I had never noticed to be curiousbefore (because of my "mindset") was the fact that he startedhis cycles across the chart from a year ending in "1". Everythingelse he did he started with "0" as the beginning. Even when Ireached for my ephemeris to look at the appendix in the back of thebook, which had a listing of all of the major conjunctions of the periodfrom 1800 to 2000, I knew the answer would be the following.
但是,有个内容真的引起我的注意,那就是江恩在教程的F-9页描述的关于如何建立“主宰预测图表”的内容。这个内容由于我的“心态”,我以前从来没有注意过,那就是江恩的整个图表中,对时间周期的计算是从以“1”结束的一年开始。而其它一切图表却是从“0”开始的。当我查看书后附录中的星历表(里面是1800年到2000年主要行星会合的时间列表)的时候,我知道答案会在下面。

Inmy ephemeris I read CONJUNCTIONS OF JUPITER AND SATURN-October 21, 1861, April18, 1881, November 28, 1901, September 10, 1921, August 8 and October 20,1940 and February 15, 1941 (triple conj.), February 19, 1961, January 1 andMarch 8 and July 24, 1981, and May 26, 2000.
在我的星历表中,我看到木星和土星会合的时间是1861年10月21日,1881年4月18日,1901年11月28日,1921年9月10日,1940年的8月8日和10月20日和1941年的2月15日(三次会合),1961年的2月19日,1981年的1月1日和3月8日和2000年的5月26日

Myfriends, a cold shudder came over me as I realized with crystal clearand vivid awareness that I was READING THE elusive, legendary, muchsought, "MASTER TIME FACTOR". The painful costly searchthat had taken four years of ray life and many thousands of dollars wasnow at its conclusion. What made me shudder was the fact that I hadpossessed this document since the summer of 1980. I already had what I hadpaid "my friend" for and which he didn’t give me.
我的朋友啊,我突然感到莫名的激动,我的心突然水晶般的透亮,整个人充满了生机,我意识到我正在看的就是那个难以捉摸的,富有传奇色彩的,多少人热衷追求的“主宰时间因子”。 花费我4年时光和大量金钱的痛苦而代价高昂的探索现在终于有了结果。而让我震动的原因是自从1980年夏天我就拥有了这份资料这一事实。原来这个让我花费大量金钱想从“我的朋友”那里买来,但他却没能给我的主宰时间因子我竟然早就有了。

Furthermore,I gave him free the thing which allowed me to discover the master timefactor. That thing was "My Creed". I had learneda lesson at great cost. The lesson that I learned was, THAT which we allSEEK, is exactly and precisely where the ancient world religions havealways said it was. It is within us, waiting for us to find the means toSEE IT. I had paid a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money for a formula ofworthless gibberish, but had refused to seek the real treasure (THEBuilder’s STONE) in the only place that I could have ever foundit.
更有甚者,我竟然把能够让我发现主宰时间因子的东西免费给了他。这个东西就是“我的信条”。我已经得到了教训并付出了很大的代价。我得到的教训就是我们所有这些探索者所追求的东西早就准确的存在于古代宗教著作一直说的话语中。它就在我们身上,等待着我们找到办法去看到它。我已经付出了大量金钱去购买一个毫无价值的垃圾公式,但却拒绝在我曾经发现过它的唯一地方去寻找真正的宝藏(构建基础的基石)。

THEREASON FOR THIS, OF COURSE, WAS THAT MY ATTITUDES AND HABITS ANDEXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL BACKGROUND BUILT ON AN ERRONEOUS FOUNDATIONHAD DEVELOPED INTO A "MINDSET" THAT WOULD ALLOW MY TRUEREASONING FACULTIES TO BE PUT TO SLEEP, AND PAY FOR SOME WORTHLESSFORMULA, BUT MY "MINDSET11 WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO SEE THE AREAWHERE I WOULD FIND THE TREASURE (TRUTH), BECAUSE I HAD SEEN IT HAS HAVING NOVALUE. I TELL YOU AGAIN, THIS IS ALSO THE REASON THAT WE DO NOT MAKE MOREPROGRESS IN THE MARKET AND IN OUR LIFE.
其原因当然就是建立在错误的基础之上的我的态度、习惯、经验和教育文化背景所滋生的“心态”。这种心态让我真正的推理才能沉睡,而去关注那些无价值的公式,我的心态让我不能看到真正发现宝藏的地方,因为我已经看到它并认为它没有价值。我再次告诉你,这也是我们在市场和生活中无法更进一步的原因。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2018-10-5 22:28 编辑

Now,I know that I will never recover my SUBSTANTIAL amount of money from"my friend", there seems to be a character flaw involved theresomewhere; but, I tell you that the value of the knowledge that I haveacquired will remain with me for the rest of my life and if I use thatknowledge, I WILL HAVE FOUND SOMETHING MORE VALUABLE THAN MONEY. Irediscovered "my creed".
现在,我知道我无法从“我的朋友”那里收回大量的钱,但是,我告诉你,在我有生之年,我拥有了我所获得的知识的价值,我已经发现了比金钱更有价值的东西。我重新发现了“我的信条”。

Ifyou will, please turn to the back of this booklet and read all of theAppendices and get familiar with the charts. Read and study Appendix IV inparticular. It has the master time factor in it. Read it severaltimes; then, read it more. Compare it with Appendix I word for word. Readappendix III several times. I know III is hard to read but I wanted you tosee it as it was. Please do not go to the next chapter until you havebecome very familiar with the material in the Appendices. STOP.
如果你愿意,请翻到本书后面,阅读所有附录并熟悉图表。特别是学习和研究附录IV,这里面就有主宰时间因子,然后进行更多的阅读,将它与附录I进行逐词逐句的比较。将附录III读上好几遍。我知道附录III很难读,但我希望你能够看明白。现在请不要进入下一章,直到你非常熟悉附录中的资料。好了,先停在这里!!!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-1 22:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2013-10-1 23:10 编辑

以上是完整版的第六章的全部正文,这部分内容对于理解什么是真正的江恩理论非常有帮助。第7章因为没有找到完整的资料,因此等完全整理好之后陆续分批贴上来。
参与人数 2奖励 +16 热心 +6 时间 理由
AFO + 8 + 3 2013-12-7 10:01 到这里足够了,感谢。
RJSK + 8 + 3 2013-10-2 00:21 期待中!还有附录

查看全部评分

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:58 , Processed in 0.117744 second(s), 12 queries , Redis On.