热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-3

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 421 天

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 01:41 | 显示全部楼层
【我就是我 发表于 2015-7-22 01:27
你丫就是智商低,你丫就是智商低,你丫就是智商低,以此推论智商低!哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,他睡了我没 ...

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 01:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 gerade 于 2015-7-22 02:24 编辑

扯句和主题无关的。
其实,明白我在干什么的不多。因为我思路比较怪异。
帖子里来过的一部分,走过的一部分,他们来干嘛的,大家想一想,为啥谈谈就偏题了,然后就是就是简单粗暴要否定我。去看看他们的帖子,你们就明白有些人的目的是什么。

我有点累了,除了技术讨论,就不参与了。其他关于什么怎么做对不对,合不合适,和技术无关,我也不再回应,不喜欢我的就不喜欢我,喜欢我这个风格的我也先谢谢,我一般也是不回应。我来讨论技术的,不是来讨谁喜欢的。

我再次强调主题,我说的是7年周期,如果非要谈别的,那你们谈你们的。我只拿江恩的原著回答你!你能拿出江恩其他的原著来否定我,那就先行谢过咯,而且要1954年以后的哦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

谢谢大家!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 02:41 | 显示全部楼层
gerade 发表于 2015-7-22 01:57
这位朋友,

首先,我并非天天跟着人后面,说你是神棍。

看你是个孩子,我再最后挽救你一次。
你推的不是7,而是7的倍数。那以年来算,必须先有49年这个总数,才能推7,14,21,28都收阴才勉强叫规律。大部分出现一种概率,才叫规律。小部分出现不叫规律。股市中10个人3个人赚钱,能代表另外7个赚钱吗?股市中10个人7个赔钱,才会得到验证,股市一般人赚不到钱,OK?10个人在前,先把总数定了。连这么简单的道理提醒了都想不通,要么年龄小,要么肯定智商低。还不服?
你那也叫规律?上证大盘25年间,5,10,15,20,非顶即底,而且交错进行。25年就是底吗?25年就是顶吗?5年都没有规律7能有规律?现在看只有3年有规律。上证一共25年你敢拿7年的倍数推,你疯了?你还说人家神棍,你要不是年龄小,你就是个神经了。
1558顶,2125顶,6124顶,NIMA14年顶?

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-3

回复 使用道具 举报

无影无棕学术交流家园股市捉妖记

发表于 2015-7-22 02:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 雨廷 于 2015-7-22 02:52 编辑
gerade 发表于 2015-7-22 01:57
扯句和主题无关的。
其实,明白我在干什么的不多。因为我思路比较怪异。
帖子里来过的一部分,走过的一部 ...

呵呵,还较上真了。好吧我就说一句,你这题目“七年周期”一看就是错的,内容都没兴趣细读了。书不能死读,七很重要没错,但江恩什么时候说七年周期是王道了,道指那么长,有几个七年周期么,你数数看有几个?

人家说的是七,打个比方给你说七年而已,你还真当回事了。我说个很简单的,6124就是7的循环结束,所以它终结了1004这个7循环,你去数数看这里面有几个七年?人家才两年多!

版主的帖子里有好东西,你开口就是神棍,我说你睁眼瞎你还别不信。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-10

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 02:54 | 显示全部楼层
【我就是我 发表于 2015-7-22 02:41
看你是个孩子,我再最后挽救你一次。
你推的不是7,而是7的倍数。那以年来算,必须先有49年这个总数,才 ...

个小屁孩,按不住你头像还按不住你了????哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,你丫就是智商低!
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-3

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 02:56 | 显示全部楼层
【我就是我 发表于 2015-7-22 02:41
看你是个孩子,我再最后挽救你一次。
你推的不是7,而是7的倍数。那以年来算,必须先有49年这个总数,才 ...

算了,按east前辈说的话。你写这么多不容易。首先谢过。
我也回给你,你如何知道我用的上证的周期来推测这个有效性?

江恩时代他就对每个新的品种和股票都等49年?无非是多种品种曾经有意义的走势下总结的规律。
如果都要同一商品无数周期作为基本采样空间最后判断其概率的有效性,你又如何来验证你所谓的各种理论的有效性。

既然大家要使用江恩理论,要明白天象使然,不论你在什么国度,只要你是人,你就要受天象运行的影响,特别是群体性的情况下受影响。

咱两个基本认知差异。也许有一天会殊途同归,但是我功力尚浅,你走的早些也是在进行时中,所以也许这天是没有咯。

再次强调我说的是土星对人的影响(甚至环境的影响),这个影响会最终反应到经济层面上。而这个被西方相关的人士已经证明其有效性,这才是江恩理论能够推广的主要原因所在,而土星运行的就是以29.5年的周期走的,而如何产生7这个周期,我的理解是90度是个轮回,是非常强势的约束。至于7X7,我是还没学到的,也许将来会有体会,再来分享。

说起年纪,我不见得比你们几位小,起步晚,混的差,大家见笑!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

无影无棕学术交流家园股市捉妖记

发表于 2015-7-22 02:56 | 显示全部楼层
刻苦的前提是虚心,版主的水平放在那里,就是偶尔犯了错他的水平也有好多你要汲取的东西。我本来懒得说的,觉得你上江恩坛目的不纯——学习是辅骂人是主。但转念一想这也是机缘,你来了就好好看好好读,搞得跟祥林嫂一样干啥?水平不行说啥都是废话,人家开个玛莎拉蒂,路上进休息区休息一下,你开个polo把人家给超了——这能表明polo比玛莎拉蒂好?
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-10

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 02:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 gerade 于 2015-7-22 03:13 编辑

你们哥俩继续。

我就是坚持江恩理论,就是土星的关系。土星能变成3年围地球一转?
你们这是江恩理论吗?

618讲的合理的我认可,讲的不合理的,不是江恩的东西,我也没有兴趣学习。
老外的东西多了,牛人大把。

你们就搅合吧,我就是让你们在本帖演的。

我说了人在演,天在看。你以为本版的小散朋友们都是傻子?你们要闹,就继续,我就等你们来闹了。闹了,大家就明白了!

我无意做局,你们非要跳。我早说了,术业有专攻。

那位、马甲和信徒们的素质基本都表演过了,现在换人来玩,可以啊,继续啊,你们叫论坛封杀我啊!咱遵守一切规则,你们来封呗。你们要是没本事,那就歇着吧。大半夜陪我不睡觉。

你们敢玩,我就举报有人在MACD搞邪教!看谁被警察叔叔叫谁去喝茶。谁杠上了,胡搅蛮缠,轮番上阵!统统跟我一遍去,嘴巴不干净的,请你们走!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

无影无棕学术交流家园股市捉妖记

发表于 2015-7-22 03:09 | 显示全部楼层
gerade 发表于 2015-7-22 02:59
你们哥俩继续。

你们哥俩继续。

你们这是江恩理论吗?

618讲的合理的我认可,讲的不合理的,不是江恩的东西,我也没有兴趣学习。
老外的东西多了,牛人大把。

你们就搅合吧,我就是让你们再本帖演的。

我说了人在演,天在看。你以为本版的小散朋友们都是傻子?你们要闹,就继续,我就等你们来闹了。闹了,大家就明白了!

我无意做局,你们非要跳。我早说了,术业有专攻。

那位、马甲和信徒们的素质基本都表演过了,现在换人来玩,可以啊,继续啊,你们叫论坛封杀我啊!

你们敢玩,我就举报MACD搞邪教!看谁被警察叔叔叫去喝茶。谁杠上了,胡搅蛮缠,轮番上阵!统统跟我一遍去,嘴巴不干净的,请你们走!

##########################################

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-10

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 03:19 | 显示全部楼层
雨廷 发表于 2015-7-22 02:56
刻苦的前提是虚心,版主的水平放在那里,就是偶尔犯了错他的水平也有好多你要汲取的东西。我本来懒得说的, ...

你和ea继续吧,这孩子资质太差不是我的菜。我放弃了。。。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-3

回复 使用道具 举报

无影无棕学术交流家园股市捉妖记

发表于 2015-7-22 03:20 | 显示全部楼层

有人说你是智力问题,我看你是精神问题。。数字学本身就是纯正的江恩理论分支,和星星互为表里,被你这个呆子说成是野狐禅。《指月录》读过不?人家是因指见月,你抱着指头在那儿啃得欢呢。还好意思说“认可0618知识理论合理的部分”——你真的能分得清哪个部分合理么?

还叫“你们叫论坛封杀我啊”——话说的这么难听,你以为哪个有这个兴趣啊。我是看eastcom兄和我就是我来讲了几句来凑个热闹,看你走路辛苦所以说一句,被你说成这么不堪,什么“马甲”“信徒”都出来了——我和0618的路子大不相同,我觉得我的方法比他简单多了,你怎么可以说我是他的信徒  笑死个人。

我说的没错,你主要目的真的不是来学习的。你要是有勇气,就把这帖子坚持一年半载的,我倒是要看看结果如何。当然你弃楼我绝没意见,撞了南墙才知道痛,这也是人之常情嘛。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-10

回复 使用道具 举报

无影无棕学术交流家园股市捉妖记

发表于 2015-7-22 03:21 | 显示全部楼层
【我就是我 发表于 2015-7-22 03:19
你和ea继续吧,这孩子资质太差不是我的菜。我放弃了。。。

我也袖手看戏了,明早eastcom兄跑来一看这些内容估计也要吓跑了。:#DAXIAO
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-10

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 03:29 | 显示全部楼层
各位谢谢不送!

我就这么个意思,缘分就是缘分,我写帖就如Charli和0618当年一样,我是写给自己看的,不是来传教的。如果有人愿意参与一起讨论,那自然好。如果不成,那我就慢慢摸索。

至于有没有朋友愿意指点,这不是我控制的事情。有我说声谢谢(除此以外也不会有别的),没有我就自娱自乐。

但是,你们这种风格的,还是免了吧。

在本帖开宗明义就再说,这是预警帖,希望大家注意,警惕,自己进行判断。

大盘怎么走,我说了不算,万一不行言中,大家该砍就看,注意止损。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-22 03:30 | 显示全部楼层
雨廷 发表于 2015-7-22 03:21
我也袖手看戏了,明早eastcom兄跑来一看这些内容估计也要吓跑了。

半年后,这孩子自己就明白了。现在不能给他好脸,人受到的挫折越大,后期悟的越透。走走走,再不走人家要举报了。。。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2013-11-3

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 03:30 | 显示全部楼层
gerade 发表于 2015-7-22 03:29
各位谢谢不送!

我就这么个意思,缘分就是缘分,我写帖就如Charli和0618当年一样,我是写给自己看的,不 ...

Charli前辈,摸索了十年,我要是需要这么久,又如何?

防身的本事已经有了,那就慢慢提高吧!
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 07:09 | 显示全部楼层
eastcomzs 发表于 2015-7-22 00:12
看在你是2008年就已经注册的老人的份上,就多说几句话。

首先一点,我不是很愿意评价某一个人, ...

EA前辈朋友,

我自己先去学习了。如果有缘再聊。
还是先得多看书,那等我把手头的书看完(波浪的,在复习),就去看江恩的商品核心教程!

谢谢你中肯的指点!

这还有一个更老的ID,XYP318318
他也在摸索占星,有空指点指点他吧!

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 07:25 | 显示全部楼层
gerade 发表于 2015-7-22 07:09
EA前辈朋友,

我自己先去学习了。如果有缘再聊。

Seven Year Cycle - Shemitah Study

First a heads up, this post is allowing the reader to do their own research, make their own mind up. We at readtheticker.com do not hold a biblical view on the markets, but each of your is free to do as they wish.
NOTE: With this subject it is nearly impossible to get agreement between biblical scholars.
What is the biblical Shemitah Cycle:
  • Biblical reference, Hebrew calendar.
  • 7 year cycle
  • The 7th year is a year of rest (or drop of activity)
  • A more serious 7th year of rest is the 7th year at the end of seven 7 years cycle (ie the 49 year).
  • The year of rest (ie 7th year) maybe a minor, medium or major adjustment. No one knows!
  • 2015 is the 7th year of a Shemitah cycle, and also the end of 7 previous Shemitah cycles (ie the last year of 49 years or 7 Shemitah cycles inclusive). Some call this a Jubilee year.
Below is the most recent 7 year cycle. Not showing the full 7x7. But you get the idea!

Larger Image
Below we have 200 years of Dow Jones Industrials (monthly line chart). Also below we have from wikipedia a list of economic crisis from 1800s. Match the crisis up with the chart and research 200 years of 7 year cycles. You will see that some dips are minor, some are medium and some a major. What the next dip will be is any one guess??

Larger Image
List of economic crises (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

19th century
  • Danish state bankruptcy of 1813
  • Post-Napoleonic depression (post 1815)

• Panic of 1819, a U.S. recession with bank failures; culmination of U.S.'s first boom-to-bust economic cycle
  • Panic of 1825, a pervasive British recession in which many banks failed, nearly including the Bank of England
  • Panic of 1837, a U.S. recession with bank failures, followed by a 5-year depression
  • Panic of 1847, started as a collapse of British financial markets associated with the end of the 1840s railway industry boom
  • Panic of 1857, a U.S. recession with bank failures
  • Panic of 1866, was an international financial downturn that accompanied the failure of Overend, Gurney and Company in London

• Long Depression (1873-1896)
    • Panic of 1873, a US recession with bank failures, followed by a four-year depression
    • Panic of 1884
    • Panic of 1890
    • Panic of 1893, a US recession with bank failures
    • Australian banking crisis of 1893
    • Panic of 1896

20th century
  • Panic of 1901, a U.S. economic recession that started a fight for financial control of the Northern Pacific Railway
  • Panic of 1907, a U.S. economic recession with bank failures

• Wall Street Crash of 1929 and Great Depression (1929-1939) the worst depression of modern history

• OPEC oil price shock (1973)
  • Secondary banking crisis of 1973-1975 in the UK

• Japanese asset price bubble (1986-2003)

• Bank stock crisis (Israel 1983)
  • Black Monday (1987)

• Savings and loan crisis of the 1980s and 1990s in the U.S.
  • 1991 India economic crisis
  • Finnish banking crisis (1990s)
  • Swedish banking crisis (1990s)
  • 1994 economic crisis in Mexico

• 1997 Asian financial crisis
  • 1998 Russian financial crisis
  • Argentine economic crisis (1999-2002)

21st century
  • Early 2000s recession
    • Dot-com bubble
  • Late-2000s Financial Crisis or the Late-2000s recession, including:
    • 2000s energy crisis
    • [url=]Subprime mortgage crisis[/url]
    • United States housing bubble and United States housing market correction
    • 2008-2012 Icelandic financial crisis
    • 2008-2010 Irish banking crisis
    • Russian financial crisis of 2008-2009
    • Automotive industry crisis of 2008-2010
    • European sovereign debt crisis
  • 2014 Russian financial crisis
Plenty to review. Spooky yes, will 2015 to 2016 be a crisis of Central Banker QE does not work any more!
Roll up, place your bets!
Investing Quote...
"Anyone who buys or sells a stock, a bond or a commodity for profit is speculating if he employs intelligent foresight. If he does not, he is gambling." ~ Richard D Wyckoff
"It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong" ~ George Soros
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 07:30 | 显示全部楼层
我看的就是下面这个犹太人的预测。

By Bill Weather  (Main Page) (See also, our amazing new discovery in this prophetic 7 year cycle)

Are economic cycles tied to biblical word in any way? You'll be surprised by the evidence you're about to witness herein.

God commanded the Israelites to have a year long sabbath rest every 7 years. This was called the Shemitah year (pronounced 'shmeetah)

"Six years you shall sow your field... and gather in a harvest, but in the seventh year shall be a sabbath rest for the land, a sabbath for Yahweh. You shall not sow in the field or prune your vineyards." Lev 25:3,4

But if the Israelites did not obey this command, they would experience economic collapse and other calamities.

"I will destroy your high places and cut down your idols.... and the land will be made desolate....and your cities waste, then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths..." Lev 26:30-34

What would be a sabbath disobeyed, would turn into a judgment of economic collapse because the people turned from God. We could call it the Shemitah 7 year cycle or economic judgment; a sabbath rest, or a crash from economic activity in the form of a forced rest (sabbath).

God has made this a sign to us, this 7 year economic cycle that we've been experiencing, because we have departed from him and have justified our sin as a nation.

Each Shemitah year most often starts and ends in September. From September to September is the Shemitah year and each of these crashes we've experienced as a nation, since 1973, have been on a Shemitah year.

1973 marked the end of Bretton Woods (dollar backed by gold), end of America's first lost war, Vietnam and the start of Roe vs Wade, abortion made legal. In 7 years from that Shemitah year, we would have the hard recession of 1980, then the crash of 1987, then the bond market crash of 1994, followed by the 2001 crash, with the 2008 crash 7 years later.... all strikingly taking place, every 7 years.

What is even more amazing is that these last 2 crashes of 2001 and 2008 happened on the peak moment of the year, called the 29th of Elul on the sacred God made, biblical lunar calendar. This particular day in the Shemitah was a very special day. On this very day, the 29th of Elul, once every 7 years, was the last day Israelites had to scramble to erase debts and settle accounts by year end. In the same way, God has given us a sign of this thru the 2 biggest point stock market crashes in American history, 2001 and 2008, both of which occurred on the very day of the 29th of Elul, no small miracle!

The very word Shemitah means to let fall or the release. So on the 29th of Elul, on the last day of the biblical year, the fall of the stock market experienced its biggest point losses ever!

What is even more of an amazing sign to compile, is that the 2008 stock market crash happened in the 7th month of the sacred calendar, at the 7th year, falling 7%, with a 700 billion bailout plan and the market fell that 29th day of Elul 777 points!

How many 7 signs do you need to see, God's hand is in on this 7 year economic judgment cycle?

Do you know what the biblical number 7 means? It has nothing to do with luck. The number 7 means fullness or completion, where we get the word several or to sever, a cutting off ! So the blessings of America are being cut off by the 7 year cycle God is using to awaken us to repent from sin and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved!

What is even more interesting for me, on a personal basis, are the several signs God has given me of this.

Back in the midst of the 2008 crash, in October, while on a 3 day fast, with the whole purpose of inquiring God about what was going on in that 2008 economic upheaval, I had no idea what I was about to get involved with or the path it would take me down to plummet me into misinterpretation, but arising from the ashes of my failures, God would bring me to a place of some serious prophetic anointing and true interpretation, with 40+ dreams and visions, more than any one pastor or prophet in this land!

For sometime now, I've been unwilling to share this experience direct, due to some christians falsely accusing me of cleromancy, but then the apostles would also be guilty of that in Acts 1:26. The misunderstandings abound, but God is not limited to the prejudice of ignorant christians or held back just because the demons can use things in the same way. Astrology is like that. What God created to tell the story of the gospel in the stars, the demons have used to lead people down a path of lies.

In that October 2008 fast, with no planning of my own, I was simply shuffling some playing cards and praying. Suddenly, it dawned on me that God would speak to me thru that shuffling. I was onto doing a casting of lots with those cards, similar to Acts 1:26, the Apostles casting lots. Now casting of lots can be dangerous because while biblically, God has used that to speak to people, it can also be used of the demons to fool people or in my case, to misinterpret what God was giving me. So reader, if you're not led of the Spirit to do that, don't do it! It's the exception and not the rule.

So I began to shuffle the cards while on this 3 day fast, while praying and would pick the first card off the top of the deck. I prayed the prayer, "God, show me America." I shuffled and flipped the top card. It was a 7 of clubs. I then shuffled again and picked. First card off the top of the deck, the 7 of clubs again! I said to myself thinking it was coincidence "hmmmm, lucky number 7." I then shuffled and picked off the top of the deck. This time, I got the 7 of spades. Then the Lord blew me away with this word

"777, America's time is up!"

I was awe struck.
I believe that word was for 2001, 2008, 2015, being 7 years apart, but at the time I was misinterpreting to think we were just about to descend, as a nation, into chaos. With my own personal 777 sign by the Spirit and with all the other 7 signs from the 2008 collapse, it was easy to misinterpret. Maybe I am still misinterpreting and that sign was for 2008, 2015, 2022. Or maybe its for both, with the up coming 2015 crash, leading into the end of the US in 2022. I have strong doubts of that because I can't see America absorbing another economic crash, now being 18 trillion dollars in debt. I have other serious doubts of 2022 due to other signs God has given me.

I received a dream and other signs, pointing to 2015 as the pivotal year of the start of America's fall. One of the 40+ dreams God has anointed me with these last few years, called TheBasketball Dream,is telling. In this dream, I saw what was a countdown on a basketball game clock in a gymnasium. I saw up to the number 15.... it was a countdown in the dream, but the numbers went from 11s, to 14, 15, then no other numbers. This was another sign that 2015 is that pivotal year!

In that 777 casting of lots experience, immediately after that, I prayed, "God, show me Russia". I shuffled, picked off the top of the deck and it was the King of Diamonds! Do you realize the implications? Russia has been the #1 diamond producer in the world. Diamonds and Kings are also a sign of prosperity, however, a club and a spade, in the clubs and spades of the 777 I picked, are signs of severing and  clubs and spades, which are weapons of war, a bad "omen". America is truly going to descend into chaos on this next crash, which I believe won't just be another crash with recovery, but will lead into an imploding collapse!

Other significant events have taken place on the Shemitah years, in the picture below.

The Shemitah years will not always signify a crash. The Shemitah years can also signify prosperity and blessing, but with the Shemitahs of the last 40 years, since the start of Roe vs Wade in '73, we've experienced nothing but crashes and trouble as a nation.

Two nations on earth have made covenant with the God of the Bible, Israel and America. It is fitting that God would use biblical signs or harbingers to give us warning. The historical concrete of this is well documented in Rabbi Jonathan Cahn's books, The Harbinger and The Mistery of the Shemitah, which have been flying off the shelves like no other Christian book in the last 20 years!

I will leave this blog open and welcome all comments that are not rude and immature, but one last point....

As Rabbi Cahn notes, the Shemitah year of 68-69 was pivotal, because judgment to destruction fell on Israel the year after, in 70 AD, which was a jubilee year, as sort of super Shemitah, as Rabbi Cahn notes. I fear the US may experience the same pattern, with a crash in the 2015 Shemitah, with the super Shemitah of 2015-2016 ( a jubilee year) or, a super judgment of the nation in that year, especially looking to September of 2016 as that pivotal time to watch!

With an economic crash of epic proportions coming, it will descend the US into chaos and great civil conflict, fulfilling the words of the angel to Dumitru Duduman as well as others, of huge civil conflict, right before the invasion of the US, lead by Russia, China, Mexico, Venezuela, Cuba and the Central Americans.

Those in power are stiff necked. They will not repent. The only true hope is in the resurrection of the dead and second coming of Jesus Christ.

Some Christians think he's coming on the next Jubilee year, in 2016. I would love that, but that is wishful thinking at work. I strongly lean towards his coming after that, around 2020-2027. A deeper study on that time frame to watch is here. We sure live in exciting times, don't we???

Please join in and post your thoughts! God bless you and awaken you with wisdom to prepare! Qwake Up!

In Christ, Weather qwakeup.org

A more in depth critique is here
- See more at: http://7yearcycle.blogspot.co.nz/#sthash.Mix7703b.dpuf
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

市场推演飞飞浪王波浪研究家园

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-22 07:58 | 显示全部楼层
雨廷 发表于 2015-7-22 02:56
刻苦的前提是虚心,版主的水平放在那里,就是偶尔犯了错他的水平也有好多你要汲取的东西。我本来懒得说的, ...

我是什么用心?

我一不推股票,因为我只做50ETF和S100ETF。个股没能力看懂,索性不碰。
我二不开群。
我三基本不主动跟陌生人私信(注册以来也就2位,一位是发现是我同事的同学,2008年左右用了一个特殊的ID,另外一位是平等交流的同辈,其他人都是私信给我提问的)

每个人有喜恶,你喜欢的,我不必喜欢,我自己选择性的看。特别是他近期的帖子,我看了就想吐,我实在不想看。我就喜欢Charli的朴实风格。这是每个人的判断和喜好。我说我的,又没强加到你们身上。
我就喜欢目前这个版面的气氛,就是有更多人愿意出来沟通和分享。有更多的人愿意一起学习。
我就图个热闹~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-27

回复 使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 11:47 , Processed in 0.084034 second(s), 13 queries , Redis On.