关于wave59 的资料

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-24 20:54 | 显示全部楼层

关于wave59 的资料

来自:MACD论坛(bbs.macd.cn) 作者:logoslogs 浏览:6716 回复:0

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Wave59 v.2.9 Realtime Are you tired of trading with 30 year old indicators that nearly every other trader knows about? All the major charting programs provide indicators like the RSI and moving averages, and tens of thousands of other stock and futures traders use these tools. Can such widely known techniques really provide you with a trading edge? Are you really going to be able to win a professional`s money using something that even the lowliest floor runner in the S&P futures pit knows about?
Wave59 RT contains extremely powerful techniques that can give you a real edge when trading the financial markets. From genetic algorithms to composite cycle prediction techniques, this trading software contains some of the most advanced algorithms ever applied to market timing.

Custom-built neural nets,
Geometrical pattern analysis,
and the almost magical
Fibonacci Vortex...

...are only some of the trading tools this program will give you access to. You`ll have analysis capabilities that other traders can only dream of, which means better entries, less risk, and bigger profits!

Unlike almost every other charting program out there, this software was not designed by computer programmers. It was built by traders, for traders. The main programmer is in fact also a CTA, which means every module, routine, and button has been built by someone who understands what traders need from their software. Testing was done on live market data under actual trading conditions, not in some corporate computer room. The result is that Wave59 will be the most user friendly, powerful piece of trading software you have ever used. We guarantee it!

The Wave59 software package contains many different tools and modules, each of which is described in more detail on its own page. These pages can be accessed with the navigation panel at the left, and will provide you with a taste of what this software can do for you. Visit a few of these pages and discover what your trading method is missing!

I mean it when I say that. While plastic silverware is fine for picnics and parties, it is totally inappropriate in a surgeon`s hand with an open brain in front of him. Not only are plastic forks built incorrectly to perform delicate surgery, their cheap construction may actually cause further injury to the patient. I don`t know about you, but I sure wouldn`t want someone prodding around inside my head with one of those things!
Ok, I`m joking. The truth of the matter is that you already knew that plastic forks were not meant to be used for brain surgery. It was obvious. In fact, it was so obvious that it seemed silly when I told it to you.
You might have even laughed.
But what if I told you that - right now - you are doing almost the exact same thing as a surgeon operating with a plastic fork? Something just as inappropriate and just as harmful from a financial point of view. I`m not joking any more. Let me tell you what I mean.
Your current charting software probably has a bunch of technical indicators built into it. Moving averages, RSI, Stochastics. There are hundreds of them. Thousands of traders rely on these tools every day to help them make investment decisions. (And thousands of traders blow out their accounts each day, too.) What these traders probably don`t realize is that if those tools were people, they would be dead by now.
Yes, those indicators are old. In fact they`re dinosaurs. They were invented in the days before computers even existed. Even before calculators were around! They were designed to be calculated by hand, using simple formulas and daily closing prices. Add some numbers up and divide by something else. Any elementary school student can easily calculate any of those indicators in only a few short minutes. We`re talking kindergarten math here.

Modern Technology
With today`s trading computers running at Gigahertz speeds, don`t you think that it`s time traders started using some more advanced formulas in their trading? There`s no reason to keep things so simple anymore. We`ve got the speed and the power to calculate anything we could possibly ever want to, so why are all these charting programs stuck with the caveman tools?

Take a look at the chart shown above. This is an example of some of the things that computers can do today that would have been impossible for the traders of yesterday.
First turn your attention to the blue and red dots above and below the price bars. These Exhaustion Bars are based on price patterns that appear at important turning points in the market. They appear in real time, not in the past. You see, Exhaustion Bars are based on price patterns that appear at important turning points in the market. The computer studies the data, and a dot pops up on the screen when a pattern match is found. They do not get overloaded like RSI or Percent R in strong trends, and work in all markets and on all time frames.
Next look at the blue moving average. The name is about the only thing that this indicator shares in common with the moving averages of the past. It is smoother and more responsive than the classical moving average because it is adaptive. It actually measures its own error and uses that to recalibrate itself each bar. In other words, it learns from its mistakes. Hard to calculate, but the results blow every other moving average away.
Finally, take a look at the red oscillator at the bottom of the chart. Using a modified Lomb Periodogram, this indicator will tell you exactly where you are in relationship to the dominant market cycle. So look to sell when the indicator is topping out, and look to buy when it`s bottoming.
The thing that this last indicator can do that no other classical overbought/oversold measurement can is that it can tell you when it`s confused. See that green histogram in the background? When that is high, the software is saying, "I don`t know what`s going on! Don`t take this measurement too seriously." Now that is valuable information! Quite simply, it keeps you out of the losing trades.

See all those little 9`s on the chart? That is the output of the 9-5 Count, an amazing algorithm that can find the termination points of price cycles. Note that I said price cycles, not time cycles. The concept is new, and I`ve only heard one other person (a very successful trader) ever discuss anything like this.

There are 3 main aspects to the 9-5 count, and to keep things clear only one is shown here. To use the indicator, just buy near blue 9`s and sell near red ones. Those numbers mark the end of the current price cycle, and the beginning of the next. Pretty simple for us, but the formula takes up over 10 pages of computer code.

Even more surprising than the length of the code is the fact that this formula works on everything. Not only futures prices either. I`m talking about daily temperature fluctuations and spectral readings of the sun. If you can put the data into bar chart format, this cycle will show up. I don`t care whether you`re charting pork bellies or toad populations. I`ve never seen a bar chart that didn`t run on the 9-5 Count.

Now look at the pink line at the bottom of the chart. This is the Ultra Smooth Momentum indicator. It is just as responsive as classical momentum, but all of the noise has been eliminated using modern filtering techniques. This means you can use it to find divergences without getting faked out every other bar!

A divergence signal is when the momentum curve starts making higher highs or lower lows and price moves in the opposite direction. This divergence between price and momentum usually resolves itself in the direction of momentum, so keeping an eye out for divergences is very important. I`ve marked three of them on the chart with red lines. They were easy to find without all the noise.

Getting Rid of the Plastic Fork

The fact of the matter is that popular technical analysis has really not kept up with the speed of technology. But that`s changing now. There are tools out there that can wipe the floor with any old style indicator. The 9-5 Count is one of them. I`d take it over the hundred or so indicators offered in those popular charting packages any day. One scalpel is worth 1000 plastic forks.
So if you`re trading with RSI, Stochastics, or any of the old style indicators, it`s really time to consider upgrading your tool kit. Remember, if you`re not using these tools in your own trading, someone out there is using them against you. Trading is a zero-sum game, which means that all profits made are taken directly from some other trader. You don`t want to be on the wrong end of the stick!

If you do any day trading at all, you owe it to yourself to learn more about what Wave59 can do for you. I`m so convinced that you`ll love what you see that I`ll give you one month for free just to try things out. No contracts to sign, nothing to lock you in. Just sign up and download the software. If you don`t like the program after a month, cancel your account and owe me nothing. It`s really that easy to get started. But get ready to throw your old indicators in the garbage - you`ll never want to go back. I guarantee it.

Geometric Patterns
From the very beginning, Wave59 was designed with the knowledge that there is an important relationship between the price and time axis. The two are not really separate, but are actually related in many interesting, subtle ways. This relationship can be used to gain a trading edge, and it was exploited by many of the most famous traders in the first half of this century, who built all their charts by hand.

Proper Scaling of Charts
With the advent of modern indicator-based technical analysis, pattern matching and the important relationship between price and time has been forgotten. In fact, all of the major charting programs have been built with the glaring weakness of being unable to properly scale charts so these patterns can be seen. This is not surprising given the fact that most of these programs have been designed by computer scientists, and not traders. The unfortunate effect is that it is impossible for users of these programs to study or apply any geometric patterns to their charts. If you use charting software other than Wave59, you need to realize that you are actively being deprived of a very effective and profitable means of chart analysis!
The first step to using geometric patterns in trading is to create a properly scaled chart. This means using X points per Y time periods, where X and Y are somehow related by an important harmonic number. Wave59 provides a number of ways to properly scale charts as shown in the graphic below.
In addition to automatic scaling (which is the only thing everyone else offers), Wave59 lets you specify proper scaling with two methods. Either manually setting the high or the low, or specifying the number of points per bar/hour/day in the chart. This will produce a properly scaled chart, with rallies and declines moving at a slope very near to 45 degrees.

Building a Pattern
Once a chart has been properly scaled, many patterns start to pop out at the trader. Ellipses, curved trend lines, and almost any pattern found in a book of sacred geometry can also be located in price action. Until now, traders using these patterns have been forced to draw them with magic markers on the computer screen, or on clear plastic overlays that had to be manually slid across the chart to do pattern matching.
Wave59 provides an easy, automatic way to build patterns which can be rotated, enlarged, and even automatically placed on a particular chart. Using the Pattern Builder, traders can create their patterns using a large number of drawing tools. All colors, proportions, and ratios will be reproduced faithfully by the software later on in real time conditions. Below is a screen shot of the pattern builder module in action:

This is not really a serious pattern, but is used instead to illustrate the capabilities of the software. Circles, ellipses, straight lines, text, and free hand pencil tools were all used to build this pattern. A floating protractor, color palette, and style palette all make building a pattern quick and easy. If we had desired, with a click of the mouse we could have loaded an actual market chart as our background as an aid to building the proper pattern. Bitmaps of patterns built in other programs can also be used, so if you wanted to, you could build your pattern in Adobe Illustrator or similar program, then import it into Wave59 for trading.
Once satisfied with our pattern, we simply save it and can call it from within any chart to help us in our analysis.

As you can see, the pattern is perfectly reproduced on the chart. With a simple click of the mouse you can drag the pattern anywhere on the chart, reduce or enlarge it to fit the price action, and even rotate it a complete 360 degrees around! No pattern is too complicated for this software. We`ve tested it out with messy signatures and scribbling, and ran into no difficulties. We`re not suggesting that you will be able to find your signature hidden in price charts, but this software won`t stop you from looking!

Automatic Pattern Matching
Building and testing patterns like this can be very rewarding, but traders 100 years ago had these capabilities if they were willing to devote the time to doing everything by hand. What Wave59 really brings to the table is automatic pattern matching, where you specify the pattern and data to use and the software decides how the pattern should best fit. In addition to fitting the pattern to the chart, Wave59 will display the best correlation it has found in its search, which you can use as a trading indicator!
Here`s an example of the software fitting an arc to price:
The blue arc is our pattern, but it has been placed in that particular location by the software! The green line at the bottom is the correlation between the pattern and price. The software will take the given pattern, and examine a wide variety of different sizes to see which pattern fits the best. The arc displayed in this example is much larger than the one we built in the Pattern Builder, and is flipped upside down from the way we specified. If you were trading arc breakouts, there was no way you could have missed this one!

Summary
Until now there was no program that could enable traders to do this kind of analysis. In fact, only a few programs can even scale charts properly! Unless you have been working with Gann techniques, chances are you didn`t realize the potential of geometric patterns. They are real, and are constantly appearing in the market. If you find a good one, it can give you a bigger trading edge than any RSI or moving average calculation, so this opportunity is a real gold mine for those traders willing to look at markets in a slightly different way.return home.
Time and Price Patterns
Nearly every trader has heard of head-and-shoulders tops, triangles, and cups-with-handles. These are all chart patterns that have been known and discussed for years. You see big-wigs sitting there on TV talking about how the market should crash because of such-and-such a pattern on their charts, and every single introductory book on trading makes a mention of at least one pattern. With all this excitement about patterns, and the fact that every single trader has used them at least once, isn`t it strange that no charting programs support them?
For some reason, the mainstream charting programs decided not to support visual patterns. TradeStation and MetaStock are perfect examples of this. If you want to plot out a moving average in them, it`s a piece of cake. If you want to plot out head-and-shoulders tops, you`re out of luck. 5-10 pages of computer code might get you started, but it`s going to be ugly and it won`t work very well in the end.
Wave59 is different...

Buidling a Pattern
Not only can Wave59 automatically find any kind of price pattern on a chart, it can also find more subtle time and space patterns just as easily. Best of all, designing custom patterns is a snap. Let`s look at an example:

This graphic shows our Pattern Constructor at work. This is used to tell Wave59 what sort of patterns to look for. Setting up the zig-zag swing shown above was as simple as adding three swing legs to the chart and dragging the connecting points up and down until we had the right shape. It took about 3 seconds.
After we`ve got our basic shape, we can specify certain rules that the pattern must obey. These are shown in the lower half of the graphic. In this case, we want the price distance from A to B to be about equal with the price distance from C to D. We also want the time between A-B to be the same as the time between C-D. An easy to use wizard guides us through setting up these rules.

Time and Price Patterns
Once we`ve built our pattern, we can apply it to our charts and let Wave59 search for matches:
This

pattern, as simple as it is, is cleaning up on this 1 minute chart of Microsoft. Each pattern match has been accompanied by a drop in prices. Some declines were small, such as the first pattern of the day, and some were huge, such as the 2nd and 3rd patterns. The reason why this pattern works is because it combines a known shape (the zigzag) with important time and price ratios.

This is the key to successful pattern matching. By combining price and time patterns together, you can often come up with things that will blow Stochastics and moving averages out of the water. Show me a mathematical indicator, and I`ll show you a pattern that can do a better job. It can take some work to find accurate patterns, but once you find them they can be amazing.
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2004-2-21

回复 使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:45 , Processed in 0.079488 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.