发表于 2006-3-24 22:16 |

谁把 神奇的字句 翻译得通顺些

来自:MACD论坛(bbs.macd.cn) 作者:afafaf 浏览:9178 回复:12

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
神奇的字句   (The magic word)

Foreword
Everyone who writes a book has some definite aim or objective. Some write to relieve pent-up
emotions, some for financial gain, others for fame and ambition, but the writer who does the
greatest good for his readers and for himself, is the man who writes with a sincere desire to help
others. The greatest good that we can do for others is to show them how to help themselves when
they are ready and want assistance, and to make them independent instead of dependent. The
man who can render helpful service to others is a success and enjoys happiness and peace of
mind through giving the best he has.

My objective in writing The Magic Word is to show others the way to use and obey God's divine
law and thus help them to bring out their latent talents and their God-given powers, for that is the
only way they can realize health, happiness and prosperity.

I write with the knowledge that I have already received many blessings by applying the Magic
Word and give thanks for the rewards I have received and shall hope to receive from my efforts
in trying to help others. When they find the way through the Magic Word to a realization of their
hopes and desires they will bless me for directing them in the right path. I feel certain millions of
people will read The Magic Word and benefit by it.

a
                              Introduction to
                            THE MAGIC WORD
The Bible teaches a divine law and how you can make it work. It teaches two things: Obedience
to the law brings reward, disobedience to the law brings punishment. The Good Book does not
say that you have to wait until after death to receive a reward. What people want is health,
happiness and prosperity here and now on this earth, not a promise of something after they are
dead. This is a practical religion and the Magic Word, Jehovah, will teach you how to get what
you need, here and now! Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

From the very beginning the Word was with God.

Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without him.

The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out.

God sent his messenger, a man named John,

Who came to tell people about the light, so that all should hear the message and believe.

He himself was not the light; he came to tell about the light.

This was the real light -- the light that comes into the world and shines on all people.

The Word was in the world, and though God made the world through him, yet the world did not
recognize him -- John 1:1-10.

[ 本帖最后由 afafaf 于 2006-3-24 22:17 编辑 ]

神奇的字句The magic word.txt

201.42 KB, 下载次数: 780

新建 文本文档.txt

134.11 KB, 下载次数: 374

发表于 2006-9-17 13:58 |
啊,楼主发的是完整版,太好了,谢谢!
我以前下的是.pdf,里面损坏了41-49页,郁闷得很,今天终于找到完整的了。

发表于 2006-9-17 14:00 |
Foreword
前  言

Everyone who writes a book has some definite aim or objective. Some write to relieve pent-up emotions, some for financial gain, others for fame and ambition, but the writer who does the greatest good for his readers and for himself, is the man who writes with a sincere desire to help others. The greatest good that we can do for others is to show them how to help themselves when they are ready and want assistance, and to make them independent instead of dependent. The man who can render helpful service to others is a success and enjoys happiness and peace of mind through giving the best he has.  
每个写书的人都有他的创作动机。有的是为了宣泄情感;有的是为了谋取名利;但是以真诚帮助他人为目的而著述,对读者和作者来说,都是一件最美好的事情。最大的善是在别人愿意接受和需要帮助的时候,授人以渔,让他们获得自主的能力。能够授人以渔的人,是一个成功、幸福和内心安宁的人。通过给予而达成自己的富足。
My objective in writing The Magic Word is to show others the way to use and obey God's divine law and thus help them to bring out their latent talents and their God-given powers, for that is the only way they can realize health, happiness and prosperity.  
我写这本书的目的是向他人展示使用和遵从上帝神旨的方式,唤醒他们的天赋潜力。这是他们到达健康、幸福和兴旺的唯一途径。
I write with the knowledge that I have already received many blessings by applying the Magic Word and give thanks for the rewards I have received and shall hope to receive from my efforts in trying to help others. When they find the way through the Magic Word to a realization of their hopes and desires they will bless me for directing them in the right path. I feel certain millions of people will read The Magic Word and benefit by it.
我写下这些知识是感恩于这些神奇的字句给我带来的幸福,同时也是感恩于我在帮助别人的过程中已经得到和将会得到的祝福。当他们发现神奇的字句可以实现他们的心愿时,他们会因为我指引了正确的道路而为我祝福。我确信将有数百万的人们从阅读《神奇的字句》中获益。
Introduction to
THE MAGIC WORD
神奇字句简介

The Bible teaches a divine law and how you can make it work. It teaches two things: Obedience to the law brings reward, disobedience to the law brings punishment. The Good Book does not say that you have to wait until after death to receive a reward. What people want is health, happiness and prosperity here and now on this earth, not a promise of something after they are dead. This is a practical religion and the Magic Word, Jehovah, will teach you how to get what you need, here and now! Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.
圣经教导神的戒律以及你该如何去遵守它。它教导我们两件事:服从戒律带来好处,违背戒律遭到惩罚。这本好书并没有说你必须死后才能得到回报。人们想要的是现世的健康、幸福与成功,而不是获得死后的种种许诺。现实的宗教和神奇的字句“耶和华”,此时此地,就将告诉你怎样实现你的心愿!它可以证明所有的事物,忠实地坚守它对你是有益处的。
In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
这些字句先于世界存在,与上帝同在,这些字句就是上帝。
From the very beginning the Word was with God.
从最初始的时候起这些字句就与上帝同在。
Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without him.
上帝通过它创造了万物;在所有的造物中,没有一件东西不是由它而生。
The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people.
这些字句是全部活力的源头,活力带来光和人类。
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out.
光照耀于黑暗,黑暗永不遮蔽光。
God sent his messenger, a man named John, Who came to tell people about the light, so that all should hear the message and believe.
上帝派出他的使者,一个名约翰的男人,他到来告诉人们光,以便所有的人将去听神的启示、信仰神的启示。
He himself was not the light; he came to tell about the light.
他本身不是光;他到来讲述光。
This was the real light -- the light that comes into the world and shines on all people.
这是真正的光——这光来到世界照耀所有的人。
The Word was in the world, and though God made the world through him, yet the world did not recognize him -- John 1:1-10.
这字句存在于世界上,尽管上帝通过它创造了世界,然而这个世界却不认识它。——约翰福音1:1
参与人数 1奖励 +30 时间 理由
收音机 + 30 2006-9-18 13:51 谢谢。

查看全部评分

发表于 2006-9-18 13:42 |
楼主的书还是少了41-43三页,哪里找呢?

发表于 2008-11-14 09:46 |

感谢

谢谢楼主,好东西.

发表于 2010-1-19 20:25 |
一直在找,非常感谢

发表于 2012-10-5 15:52 |
谢谢

签到天数: 7 天

发表于 2012-10-7 07:30 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

签到天数: 1064 天

飞飞浪王波浪研究家园艾略特波浪看盘

发表于 2012-10-7 11:50 |
谢谢楼主,好东西.

签到天数: 189 天

发表于 2012-10-8 18:51 |
#bb##bb##bb##bb#

签到天数: 24 天

发表于 2012-10-10 23:18 |
虽然我知道江恩理论有很神奇的地方,但是我对神秘的东西有一种天然的抵抗心理,在没有与科学联系起来之前我拒绝相信.这既是我进步很慢的原因,也是我不断进步的原因.

目前我对江恩理论的认识是这样的:
1:它的主体表现为波浪理论结构中的时间规范,有时侯也能对价格结构进行规范;
2:这种时间价格结构的规范本身并不是来源于波浪结构,只是其它方面理论的移植.所以有时候很准,有时候不着边际.之所以有时候很准除了自然的因素以外,还有一点是机构对江恩理论的认同.
3:九方图是一种螺旋结构.
4:江恩理论(特别是江恩规则中)也有对结构的描述,这实际上是对波浪理论的初级探索.

发表于 2012-10-10 23:47 |
很显然,从基督教的角度出发,既然这些字句本身就是上帝,我们就不可能认识.因为上帝是万能的,而我们都是无知的.

发表于 2012-10-13 17:36 |
江恩说:"我的一切荣耀都来自于耶和华的启示.":
本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:30 , Processed in 0.081783 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.