搜索
楼主: xingjw

[交流讨论] 江恩精彩语录收集专题

[复制链接]

签到天数: 47 天

中华占星挚爱成就梦想市场推演结构深研究行云流水话投资

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
“There is a seasonal trend and a mathematical scientific cycle which determines the time and limits to which a man can go and when he bucks the law and the tide turns against him. The most important thing for every man to know is when to quit. After a man has made money, he must know when he has enough, stop and keep what he has. …”
一个周期性季节性的趋势和数学的科学循环确定了一个人可以到达的时间和范围,以及什么时候它违反法则使得趋势向与他预期的相反方向的逆转。对每个人来说最重要的事情是知道什么时候退出。在一个人赚到钱后,他必须知道什么时候他已经赚得足够了,什么时候应该停止交易并锁定他所获得的收益。

“Man^s seasonal trend changes just as the market and he has his good and bad cycles. By keeping a record of your own trades, you can determine when your trend is changing one way or the other. I have been able to make as many as 200 consecutive trades without a loss. If I had no way to forecast it, what sign should I watch to tell when the tide had turned against me and I should get out and wait? The first indication that something was wrong would be the first trade on which I made a loss. … ”
人类的季节性趋势变化正象这个市场一样有好的和坏的循环。通过对你自己的交易记录,你可以测定什么时候你的个人趋势将产生变化。我可以连续200次交易不会有一点损失。假如我没有预测市场的方法,我怎么能在趋势已经向我预期的方向发生逆转的时候发现一些迹象并作出卖出或观望的决策呢?首要的是在第一次交易时就不要使自己失败和损失……
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 10:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2016-8-9 10:38 编辑

"There is no use staying in, holding on and hoping, when things go against you. Take your loss quickly and get out. You will make money by staying out of the market and waiting for an opportunity when the market is right, your physical condition good and your mind at its best.

当一切都对你不利的时候,死撑毫无意义,抱着希望也没有一点用。尽快承认损失并离开市场。你将因为离开市场而“赚”到一笔钱,然后等待当你的头脑处在最佳状态,身体条件也很好,且市场也恰好适合交易的机会再次出现。

To beat the stock market is a battle of wits. Your mind must be active, keen and alert. You must be able to change your mind and act quickly. When you find that your mind gets sluggish and you cannot act quickly, you are in no position to be in the market."
----W. D. Gann, Wall Street Stock Selector, pp. 34, 35

打败股票市场是一个智力的战争,你的思维要活跃,敏锐,警觉。你要学会调整你的精神状态并且果断行动。当你发现你的头脑变得迟缓,那么你就不能果断作出决定,你在市场里已无立足之地。

---江恩,《华尔街选股方略》,34-35页。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 235 天

发表于 2014-11-1 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tungcc 于 2014-11-1 13:06 编辑
xingjw 发表于 2014-11-1 10:12
"There is no use staying in, holding on and hoping, when things go against you. Take your loss quick ...

这句你没翻对.

“your mind at its best “

某些东西只有经历过才知道怎么回事.
分享一些我用第一套系统炒作时的经验吧.
尤其短炒这种情况会放大的特别明显.(有些和技术无关的因素会严重影响你的操作).
比如昨天很晚才睡,或睡眠质素很差(反正因各种原因睡不好,和朋友喝了酒爬了山,吃了卡啡等等导致睡不好)

第二天炒作时头脑的状态就会出现很不良的情况.平时能做出的正确判断,在当天却没法正确做出.判断时的反应力也跟不上.头脑呆滯等等的问题都出现了.
用个夸张点的比喻来说,就好像通宵了一个晚上后,第二天进去考场去考高难度的数学考卷那样.
.....你的头脑转不动了....反应跟不上了.

所以当时一个月下来输那么几天通常输在那些日子上....在头脑反应不良时硬炒一整天,只会硬伤.....

所以
“your mind at its best “

你的头脑在它的最佳状态时.

所以

“your mind gets sluggish “
sluggish:
不大想动的; 行动缓慢的; 反应迟缓的

还有
“you are in no position to be in the market."

市场已没有你的位置.
你在市场无立足之地.

这句翻译起来需要点意会了, 中文怎么翻译神都好像差点.
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2008-6-7

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
tungcc 发表于 2014-11-1 13:00
这句你没翻对.

“your mind at its best “

非常感谢tungcc兄的翻译方面提供的帮助!

很难有人坚持长期做一件事情。这个帖子仅仅是为了记录和保留一些江恩语录,以便于事后查询的方便。

若之前的译文有不合适的地方,欢迎大家多多提出意见,也是为众多江恩的学习者提供一些尽可能的方便。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2016-8-9 10:40 编辑

万事万物都在循环之中

Remember, everything in this universe is elliptical or circular in motion; that applies both to the abstract and the concrete, the mental, physical and spiritual. Every thought you think makes a circle, and it comes back to you. It may take years but you will get the effects, good or evil, according as the thought was either good or evil. That is a truth we should learn, and the world will be the better for it.

请记住,宇宙万物都处在椭圆形或圆形的循环运动之中,不论是具体的还是抽象的、物质的还是精神的。包括每一个你的思想也可以构成循环,并发生在你身上,经过数年,你将得到这些结果,或好或坏,完全按照你当初想象的那样。这正是我们要掌握的真理,懂得这个真理世界会变得更加美好。

----江恩《挚爱成就梦想》第七章

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2016-9-20 10:22 编辑

Life is a phenomenon. Its production is due to the influence of the dynamics of the cosmos on a passive subject. It lives due to dynamics, each oscillation of organic pulsation is coordinated with the cosmic heart in a grandiose whole of nebulas, stars, the sun and the planet. 
生命是一种现象。它的产生是由于宇宙动态施加于被动主体的影响。它因(宇宙)动态而存活;有机体脉搏的每个振动,都与那包裹在无数星云、恒星、太阳和行星所构成宏伟整体内的宇宙心脏相协调。  ———— Alexander L Chizhevsky 

Any living being is a machine attached to the cogwheel of the universe. Although at first glance, it is influenced only by it's immediate surroundings, the field of external influence spans indefinitely.
任何活物都是连接到宇宙齿轮的机器部件。虽然乍一看,它只是被其直接周围环境所影响,但外部影响域场是无限延展的。

There is no single constellation of stars or nebulae, the Sun or planets, in the depths of unlimited space, nor wanderers of starry sky, which somehow do not affect it's fate ——but not in the vague and elusive terms of astrology, but in a firm and reliable sense of the natural Science. 
在浩瀚无垠的宇宙空间中,从恒星或星云、太阳或行星组成的任一星座,乃至星空流浪者,没有一个是不会影响它命运的---但不是以占星术的模糊和迷惑描述,而是以自然科学的确定可靠方式。 

—— Nikola Tesla

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2014-11-1 16:33 编辑

We have astronomical and mathematical proof of the whys and wherefores and the cause of the workings of geometrical angles. When you have made progress, proved yourself worthy, I will give you the Master Number and also the Master Word.

我们拥有一切天文学和数学的证明,以决定几何角度为什么以及如何有效工作的原因。当你取得进步并证明是值得教导的话,我将给您主宰的数字和主宰的字句。

----江恩《核心股票教程》

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2014-11-1 16:32 编辑

Although Gann was known to be a master astrologer, he also admitted that astrology could fail, if practiced in isolation without the Law of Vibration (which he says was known to the astrologers of old but not communicated by them to their readers).
尽管江恩被认为是一个占星学大师,他同时也承认假如没有波动法则的基础而单单使用占星的方法可能会失败。他曾表达过这个观点给过去那些老的占星学家,但是却没有传递给他的读者们。

In the article in The New York Herald Magazine, Gann said: "Some weeks ago I read an interesting article on the failure of astrologers in their predictions regarding the war.Now there is a great deal in the vibrations of the planets, but to make accurate predictions the great law behind it all, which the ancients understood, but which they purposely refrained from putting in their books, asthey wanted to keep the secret for themselves, must enter into the calculation.That is why astrology fails for nothing can be accurate that is not based onmathematics – and so few astrologers are mathematicians."
在一篇《纽约先驱杂志》期刊文章中,江恩说:“数周前,我读到了一篇有趣的文章,谈论占星家关于战争预测失败的事情。现在有大量资料关于行星的波动,但为了做出精确的预测,必须进行计算。如同古人理解的一切背后的伟大法则,但他们故意避免写在他们的书中,因为他们希望为他们自己保守这个秘密。那就是为什么占星术失败于做到精确,因为没有基于数学,以及如此少的占星家是数学家”(-----《纽约先驱杂志》1919年1月5日,第15页)。

The writer of the OROLO ads says "the key to Wall Street" is to be found in the Law.
《OROLO》一书作者的宣传广告说:通向华尔街的钥匙在于发现振动法则。

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
上面这些关于江恩生平和其关键语录的研究资料仅仅是希望提供给那些研究江恩著作的人一个正确的努力方向。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-1 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
上面这些关于江恩生平和其关键语录的研究资料仅仅是希望提供给那些研究江恩著作的人一个正确的努力方向。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-1 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
============ *************** ===========================
我也来凑一脚

1. 有一天你解决cause(或本源)问题, 大约就可以看到江隐秘深处的奇景(参考置顶帖stockding那帖)
2. 11句中有一句说的是"波动法则"的奇景,也许一生只要研究通那句就,那怕是5年, 10年或20年的事
一个价格!
一个空间估测理念+ cause(或本源)
一个价格!
一个时间估测理念 + cause(或本源)
5. 祝福你有一天能看到那景

6. 87楼说的是时间角, 这是为何至今世人读不通"时间背后的因素"

=1..... "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is no new things under the sun." Eccl. 1:9
“已有的事,后必再有。已行的事,后必再行。阳光下并无新鲜事。”-《圣经-传道书1:9》。
    “已发生的,还将发生;已做的,还将做;同一个太阳下,没有新的东西。” (空中隧道)

= 2..... "That which has been is now and that which is to be hath already been." (空中隧道)
“过去即是现在,现在的过去已有。”

= 3..... I Asked Mr. Gann: "What Is The ((CAUSE)) Behind the Time Factor?"
He smiled and said: "It has taken me twenty years of exhaustive study to learn the ((CAUSE)) (成因) that  produces ((EFFECT)) (结果) according to time. (时间背后的因素---CAUSE)

江接受Investment Ticker Digest 杂志专访文(波动法则原始文), 1909,时年约三十, 在专文中提到:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
= 4..... Thus, I affirm every class of phenomena,whether in nature or on the stock market, must be subject to the universal law of causation and harmony. Every ((EFFECT)) must have an adequate ((CAUSE))(根源或成因). "If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with ((CAUSE)). (Ticker Digest 专访文--- CAUSE)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

江发表"空中隧道"一书,1927时年50,在书中几段文提到:
= 5..... In making my calculations on the stock market, or any future event, I get the past history and find out what cycle we are in and then predict the curve for the future, which is a repetition of past market movements. The great law of vibration is based on like producing like. Like ((causes))  produce like ((effects)).( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)
我预测股票市场或任何未来事件的方法是重视其历史,并努力发现我们正处在什么样的循环中,据此指出其未来的轨迹,未来不过是市场运动的再现。

我预测股票市场或任何未来事件的方法是重视其历史,并努力发现我们正处在什么样的循环中,据此指出其未来的轨迹,未来不过是市场运动的再现。伟大的波动法 则就是建立在波的相似性原理上。即,相近的原因产生相近的结果。

= 6..... "How do I forecast future cycles?" you may ask. In order to forecast future cycles, the most important thing is to begin right, for if we have the right beginning, we will get the right ending. If we hnow the ((causes)) of the effect, then there can be no doubt about predicting the future event or ((effects)). ( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)

人们可能要问:“你怎样预测未来循环?”我预测未来循环时强调,最重要的事情是要有一个正确的开始,如果我们有一个正确的开始,我们就将得到一个正确的结束,如果我们知道结果的起因,我们也就不会对未来的事件和结果有任何疑问。

重要的事情是要有一个正确的开始,如果我们有一个正确的开始,我们就将得到一个正确的结束,如果我们知道结果的起因,我们也就不会对预测未来的事件和结果有任何疑问。

= 7..... I have always looked for ((causes)) and when once I determine a  ((causes)) I can always be sure of the event or future ((effects)) which I predict. IT IS NOT MY AIM TO EXPLAIN THE ((CAUSE)) OF CYCLES. The general public is not yet ready for it and probably would not understand or believe it if  I explain it. (时间背后的因素--- CAUSE)

我总是在寻找事件的原因,一旦我确认了原因,我就可以肯定我预测未来事件的结果。可是,我并不想解释循环的原因。即使我做出解释,一般大众也并不会接受,不能理解,不会相信。

我总是在寻找事件的原因,一旦我确认了原因,我就可以肯定我预测未来事件的结果{effect}。可是,我并不想解释循环的原因。即使我做出解释,一般大众也并不会接受,不能理解,不会相信。

= 8..... Every movement in the market is the result of an natural law and a Cause which exists long before the Effect takes place and can be determined years in advance. The future is but a repetition of the past, as the Bible plainly states:
市场中的每一个运动都是自然法则和早已长期存在原因导致的结果,可以提前许多年被确定。未来只不过是过去的重复,正如《圣经》明白指出过的:( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)

空中隧道
= 9..... My calculations are based on the cycle theory and on mathematical sequences. History repeats itself. That is what I have always contended, --that in order to know and predict the future of anything you only have to look up what has happened in the past and get a correct base or starting point. ( 空中隧道--- a correct base)

我的计算是以循环理论和数学方程为基础的。历史将会重现。这就是我反复强调的观点——预知未来,你必须先要知道过去曾经发生过什么,并且站在一个正确的起点上。

我的计算(测)是以循环理论和数学方程为基础的。历史将会重现。这就是我反复强调的观点——预知未来,你必须先要知道过去曾经发生过什么,并且站在一个正确的起点上。

= 10..... It is just as easy to figure 100 years or 1000 years in the future as one or two years ahead, if you have the correct starting point and know the cycle which is going to be repeated. ( 空中隧道--- the correct starting point)

=如果你站在正确的起点上,又知道再现历史的那种循环,那么预测100年甚至1000年将会同预测1年或者2年一样简单。

= 11..... There is no top and bottom price which cannot be determined by mathematics. Every market movement is the result of a Cause and when once you determine the Cause, it is easy enough to know why the Effect is as it is. (教材--- Cause)
市场不存在无法用数学方法确定的顶部或底部价格。每种市场走势都是某些原因导致的结果,一旦你确定了原因,那么你就很容易知道为什么会产生那样的结果。
参与人数 1奖励 +16 热心 +8 金币 +2 时间 理由
xingjw + 16 + 8 + 2 2016-6-17 16:40 助人为乐^_^

查看全部评分

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2005-12-18

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-11-1 20:30 | 显示全部楼层
我也来凑一脚
1. 有一天你解决cause(或本源)问题, 大约就可以看到江隐秘深处的奇景(参考置顶帖stockding那帖)
2. 11句中有一句说的是"波动法则"的奇景,也许一生只要研究通那句就,那怕是5, 10年或20年的事
一个价格!
一个空间估测理念+ cause(或本源)
一个价格!
一个时间估测理念 + cause(或本源)
5. 祝福你有一天能看到那景
=1..... "The thing that hath been, it is that whichshall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done, and there is nonew things under the sun." Eccl. 1:9
已有的事,后必再有。已行的事,后必再行。阳光下并无新鲜事。”-《圣经-传道书1:9》。
    “已发生的,还将发生;已做的,还将做;同一个太阳下,没有新的东西。” (空中隧道)

= 2..... "That which has been is now and thatwhich is to be hath already been." (空中隧道)
过去即是现在,现在的过去已有。
= 3..... I Asked Mr. Gann: "What Is The ((CAUSE)) Behind the TimeFactor?"
He smiled and said: "It has taken me twentyyears of exhaustive study to learn the ((CAUSE)) (成因) that  produces ((EFFECT)) (结果) according to time. (时间背后的因素---CAUSE)

江接受Investment TickerDigest 杂志专访文(波动法则原始文), 1909,时年约三十, 在专文中提到:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
= 4..... Thus,I affirm every class of phenomena,whether in nature or on the stock market,must be subject to the universal law of causationand harmony. Every ((EFFECT))musthave an adequate ((CAUSE))(根源或成因). "If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with ((CAUSE)). (Ticker Digest 专访文--- CAUSE)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
江发表"空中隧道"一书,1927时年50,在书中几段文提到:
= 5..... In making my calculations on the stock market, or any future event, Iget the past history and find out what cycle we are in and then predict thecurve for the future, which is a repetition of past market movements. The greatlaw of vibration is based on like producing like. Like ((causes))  produce like ((effects)).( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)
我预测股票市场或任何未来事件的方法是重视其历史,并努力发现我们正处在什么样的循环中,据此指出其未来的轨迹,未来不过是市场运动的再现。
我预测股票市场或任何未来事件的方法是重视其历史,并努力发现我们正处在什么样的循环中,据此指出其未来的轨迹,未来不过是市场运动的再现。伟大的波动法 则就是建立在波的相似性原理上。即,相近的原因产生相近的结果。

= 6..... "How do I forecast future cycles?" you may ask. In order toforecast future cycles, the most important thing is to begin right, for if wehave the right beginning, we will get the right ending. If we hnow the ((causes)) of the effect, then there can be nodoubt about predicting the future event or ((effects)).( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)

人们可能要问:你怎样预测未来循环?我预测未来循环时强调,最重要的事情是要有一个正确的开始,如果我们有一个正确的开始,我们就将得到一个正确的结束,如果我们知道结果的起因,我们也就不会对未来的事件和结果有任何疑问。

重要的事情是要有一个正确的开始,如果我们有一个正确的开始,我们就将得到一个正确的结束,如果我们知道结果的起因,我们也就不会对预测未来的事件和结果有任何疑问。

= 7..... I have always looked for ((causes)) andwhen once I determine a  ((causes)) I can always be sure of the event orfuture ((effects)) which Ipredict. IT IS NOT MY AIM TO EXPLAIN THE ((CAUSE)) OF CYCLES. The general public is not yetready for it and probably would not understand or believe it if  I explain it. (时间背后的因素--- CAUSE)

我总是在寻找事件的原因,一旦我确认了原因,我就可以肯定我预测未来事件的结果。可是,我并不想解释循环的原因。即使我做出解释,一般大众也并不会接受,不能理解,不会相信。
    我总是在寻找事件的原因,一旦我确认了原因,我就可以肯定我预测未来事件的结果{effect}。可是,我并不想解释循环的原因。即使我做出解释,一般大众也并不会接受,不能理解,不会相信。

= 8..... Every movement in the market is the result of annatural law and a Cause whichexists long before the Effect takes place and can be determined years in advance. The future is but arepetition of the past, as the Bible plainly states:
市场中的每一个运动都是自然法则和早已长期存在原因导致的结果,可以提前许多年被确定。未来只不过是过去的重复,正如《圣经》明白指出过的:( 空中隧道--- CAUSE)

空中隧道
= 9..... My calculations are based on the cycletheory and on mathematical sequences. History repeats itself. That is what Ihave always contended, --that in order to know and predict the future ofanything you only have to look up what has happened in the past and get a correctbase or starting point. ( 空中隧道--- acorrect base)

我的计算是以循环理论和数学方程为基础的。历史将会重现。这就是我反复强调的观点——预知未来,你必须先要知道过去曾经发生过什么,并且站在一个正确的起点上
我的计算(测)是以循环理论和数学方程为基础的。历史将会重现。这就是我反复强调的观点——预知未来,你必须先要知道过去曾经发生过什么,并且站在一个正确的起点上。
=10..... It is just as easy to figure 100 years or 1000 years in the future asone or two years ahead, if you have the correct starting point and know thecycle which is going to be repeated. ( 空中隧道--- the correct starting point)
=如果你站在正确的起点上,又知道再现历史的那种循环,那么预测100年甚至1000年将会同预测1年或者2年一样简单。
= 11..... There is no top andbottom price which cannot be determined by mathematics. Every market movement is the result of a Cause andwhen once you determine the Cause, it is easy enough to know why the Effect is as it is. (教材--- Cause)
市场不存在无法用数学方法确定的顶部或底部价格。每种市场走势都是某些原因导致的结果,一旦你确定了原因,那么你就很容易知道为什么会产生那样的结果。

参与人数 2奖励 +32 热心 +26 金币 +38 时间 理由
xingjw + 16 + 8 + 2 2014-11-4 22:26 分析的有道理,学习了,谢谢!
金雕老鹰 + 16 + 18 + 36 2014-11-4 19:13 不愧为股市达人,顶!

查看全部评分

金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2005-12-18

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 10 天

发表于 2014-11-2 08:59 | 显示全部楼层
向楼主学习。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2014-10-31

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 124 天

发表于 2014-11-4 09:09 | 显示全部楼层
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2014-8-30

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 3 天

发表于 2014-11-4 19:16 | 显示全部楼层
1有一天你解决cause(或本源)问题, 大约就可以看到江隐秘深处的奇景(参考置顶帖stockding那帖)
2. 11句中有一句说的是"波动法则"的奇景,也许一生只要研究通那句就,那怕是5年, 10年或20年的事
一个价格!
一个空间估测理念+ cause(或本源)
一个价格!
一个时间估测理念 + cause(或本源)
5. 祝福你有一天能看到那景

家有梧桐树,引得凤凰来。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2014-6-13

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-4 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xingjw 于 2014-11-4 22:33 编辑
yckk 发表于 2014-11-1 20:30
============ **** ===========================我也来凑一脚 1. 有一天你解决cause(或本源)问题 ...

感谢YCKK,静芸前辈帮助我们梳理了学习江恩理论的那些关键钥匙。Cause(或本源)在江恩的著作里其实他已经解释了,只是他说的很隐晦,大多数人都不能理解。

我想那些真正明白的人自然可以从这个帖子里找到他们想要找的答案。

江恩理论其实根本无需证明,因为市场存在一个亘古不变的自然法则。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

签到天数: 171 天

发表于 2014-11-5 11:41 | 显示全部楼层
我的某种体系,与前辈们的理解不谋而合,正如耶稣所言:我将在你的出生之处判定你:WX:
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2014-10-27

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-5 11:57 | 显示全部楼层
主宰=时空 发表于 2014-11-5 11:41
我的某种体系,与前辈们的理解不谋而合,正如耶稣所言:我将在你的出生之处判定你

答案就在江恩那些已公开和未公开的著作里,我们仅仅要做的就是站在巨人的肩膀上继续努力前进而已。
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-11-10 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
"After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the Law of Vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points to which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time. Stocks, like atoms, are really centers of energies, therefore they are controlled, mathematically.”

W. D. Gann
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2006-10-1

回复 使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-19 13:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢!!!!
金币:
奖励:
热心:
注册时间:
2009-7-10

回复 使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站声明:1、本站所有广告均与MACD无关;2、MACD仅提供交流平台,网友发布信息非MACD观点与意思表达,因网友发布的信息造成任何后果,均与MACD无关。
MACD俱乐部(1997-2019)官方域名:macd.cn   MACD网校(2006-2019)官方域名:macdwx.com
值班热线[9:00—17:30]:18292674919   24小时网站应急电话:18292674919
找回密码、投诉QQ:89918815 友情链接QQ:95008905 广告商务联系QQ:17017506 电话:18292674919
增值电信业务经营许可证: 陕ICP19026207号—2  陕ICP备20004035号

举报|意见反馈|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|MACD俱乐部 ( 陕ICP备20004035号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:38 , Processed in 0.076437 second(s), 9 queries , Redis On.